Legacy Guardian gear question

thecoffeeguy

Hopefully, a simple question.

I rerolled on a server about a month back. I left my level 31 legacy (long story).

Anyway, since I dont have level 20 legacy to get the nice looking Guardian gear, are there any similar looking alternatives? I dig the look of that gear (starts at level 20 for the character level and have to have legacy level 20).

just thought I would ask.

Too bad I cant buy gear on another server and mail it cross server. Then i would be set. :D

Thx

If you've got Cartel coins, the Valiant Jedi Armor set (1440 cartel coins) looks pretty much the exact same, if not may actually be the same thing. Looks quite nice (which is why I have it on Guardian), and since I recently re-subbed I got about 1450 coins for free, so I got the armor for free essentially. If not you're pretty much SOL for that one armor set. Hope it helped!

If you've got Cartel coins, the Valiant Jedi Armor set (1440 cartel coins) looks pretty much the exact same, if not may actually be the same thing. Looks quite nice (which is why I have it on Guardian), and since I recently re-subbed I got about 1450 coins for free, so I got the armor for free essentially. If not you're pretty much SOL for that one armor set. Hope it helped!

This is one option. Another would be to acquire the Jedi Battlelord Armor set. This is the Jedi robe outfit worn by Ven Zallow(the Knight that dies dueling Darth Malgus in the "Deceived" trailer for the game). This is exclusive to Jedi Knights only, so only Sentinels and Guardians can wear it. There is a drawback to the acquisition of this piece. The Greaves, Boots,etc, are relatively easy to get. The Jedi Battlelord Chestpiece, however, is not. It is a super rare loot drop that comes through one of three possible scenarios:

1. It is a level 45 piece to start, so you might want to scour Voss, defeating every Champion, Elite and Boss rated NPC on Voss(excluding Nightmare Pilgrim obviously) in a mad effort to get this piece to drop out of a lockbox. Even IF you don't get it, you will leave Voss with a lot of credits, and gear to sell for even MORE credits, so it's not a total loss, just a huge time waster.

2. Farming your Treasure Hunting LOCKBOX missions until you crit them and then continue to farm them until it randomly drops the piece. NOTE: This is not confirmed, only a rumor that the Chestpiece is dropped this way because other parts of the set can be acquired with this method. This will burn through your wallet fast and you can easily finding yourself coughing up thousands of credits to try to get this.

3. Purchasing it from GTN. This is obviously the easiest way to get this. Having said that, the sellers know the rarity of this item and once they obtain it, they ask an insane price for it on the network. Last I checked it was close to 3.5 million credits to purchase it on GTN.

The Legacy armor you have is basically the same as the Battlelord armor, and you don't need to buy the Valiant Jedi set or the Battlelord set. On a related note, I believe the Legacy version gives you a Endurance stat boost as I went up by almost 1k health when I transferred by BH mods into this piece and equipped it.

Hope this helps.

Edited by DarknessInLight

• 1 month later...
This is one option. Another would be to acquire the Jedi Battlelord Armor set. This is the Jedi robe outfit worn by Ven Zallow(the Knight that dies dueling Darth Malgus in the "Deceived" trailer for the game).

Something wrong with your eyes? (;

The Valiant Jedi Armor is the one worn by Ven Zallow, not the Battlelord set.

And yes, I had to revive this just to be a ********.