here you go a solution BW

Csillagkari

Well, I guess I realized why you (devs) made this terrible nightmare due to crafting

But how you did not figured out the following solution:

- craft without matrix : bound to legacy

- craft with matrix: bound on pickup to legacy

Welcome.

I think you meant "Bound on equip to legacy" for the first one.

And this change would, by itself, be more or less meaningless. The problem with crafting is the high cost of crafting at 600+ combined with unreasonably low chances of learning new schematics at higher tiers. Your solution does nothing to address that.

Stuff crafted without matrixes is blue and green *junk* that's good only for learning better schematics.

I think you meant "Bound on equip to legacy" for the first one.

No, I mean you would be able to build up two lines of schematics in your recipe book:

- bound to legacy

- free to transfer / sell

- bound to legacy: would not need any matrix at all. Not a single one (or ok, maybe 1 for yellow 306, but even that is overkill for a casual crafter who want to dress up a few alts)

- free to transfer / sell: would need the existing recipe due to matrix shards

Why?

Because it's clear like sky, that BW has a business-driven idea in their mind and to let crafting be profitable would step on it AKA they will never allow it from this point. My idea would not disturb their business-driven concept, since we already can farm out tons of 306 by running pve content that is bound to legacy.

- bound to legacy: would not need any matrix at all. Not a single one (or ok, maybe 1 for yellow 306, but even that is overkill for a casual crafter who want to dress up a few alts)

- free to transfer / sell: would need the existing recipe due to matrix shards.

In my limited experience with crafting Augments so far (let's face it, as of 6.0.2, augs are the only things worth crafting), you already have a similar distinction in place:

- Blue augs require no Solid Matrices, are reasonably cheap and easy to make and will carry you through both lvl 70 and 75 content. They are not subject to Re: RNG. As an added bonus, you can sell them;

- Purple augs are the current end game, with a huge time and resource investment, though in the grand scheme of things, carry relatively minor stat improvements over their blue counterparts. They are coveted by min-maxers, and, given the time and cost necessary to craft them, are justifiably expensive. Can also be sold;

If you want to make the argument that purple/gold gear should be cheaper, or RE chances better, I am right there with you brother. But with blue craftables being a thing, there is nothing stopping even entry level crafters from decking themselves out with end-game viable stuff, or selling them as they see fit.

Edited by KaleTogras

In my limited experience with crafting Augments so far (let's face it, as of 6.0.2, augs are the only things worth crafting), you already have a similar distinction in place:

- Blue augs require no Solid Matrices, are reasonably cheap and easy to make and will carry you through both lvl 70 and 75 content. They are not subject to Re: RNG. As an added bonus, you can sell them;

- Purple augs are the current end game, with a huge time and resource investment, though in the grand scheme of things, carry relatively minor stat improvements over their blue counterparts. They are coveted by min-maxers, and, given the time and cost necessary to craft them, are justifiably expensive. Can also be sold;

If you want to make the argument that purple/gold gear should be cheaper, or RE chances better, I am right there with you brother. But with blue craftables being a thing, there is nothing stopping even entry level crafters from decking themselves out with end-game viable stuff, or selling them as they see fit.

I see Your point of view. I will make a test how blue crafted gear is goes true ZW bloster. If it can reach full 306 stats (marginal different) in that case your scenario can be absolutely playable.

Since lets face it, in pve you do not have to have top tier gear, ZW where it's batter the most even if we have bloster.

I will report back after I made a full blue set and tested it in WZ.