Steam and Bioware patches

Warjoke

I have problems since the glorious pacth from november 2nd. The game didnt and doesnt work on 2 computers anymore. one has windows 7, one runs windows 10. Downloaded it 3 times on those, nothing worked. A long planned investment, a new computer, was able to run it. Downloaded from steam.

Steam added a patch on Dec 1st. I didnt expect it, wanted to log in as usual at the begin of the conquest and ... downloading a patch i didnt ask for. I stopped it, accidently deleted the game... why the **** can this happen so easy at all? but nvm. Downloaded it a 5th time . Now it is broken again. AND NOW I AM REALLY PISSED !

I sent a ticket 9 days ago about my first struggles. Didnt get an answer yet. But maybe doesnt matter, i am not going to download the entire game a 6th ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! time ( every download takes me around 16 to 24 hrs , yep laugh about my bad connection).

Next thing about to argue: Why is there an ingame support ? I only get answer answers go to page blah and post it there. getting on the named page (dev tracker), the only way is to send a pm . This is the way to send a ticket? And still no answer after 9 days?

As i expect the game wont autorepair on start, i wont be able to log in again. Guildlead gone, mails from gtn gone ...and my subscription gone too (err 2 subscriptions, check my card details).

your patches (bioware and steam) are a story of success.

If you think my post is harsh, try to imagine what i have gone through and how pissed you would be. tons of wasted time ! ! !