New Character Sheet UI

LD_Little_Dragon

I think the character sheet redesign deserves a feedback thread of its own.

See this thread in the main forums for some intitial feedback on the changes:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=988255

I don't know why we need to see more of our character's avatar in the character sheet. We have outfit designer and the preview panel for examing our avatars. I would rather keep the ability to have two stat window dropdowns.

The new 'always on amplifier window' is going to be annoying. I don't want to see my amplifiers everytime I look at my character. I rarely spend time messing around with amps, and prefer to set them and forget them. The old system, where you had to manually open the amplifier window, was good.

If you go ahead with these UI changes then please make that amplifier window closed by default.

The new 'always on amplifier window' is going to be annoying. I don't want to see my amplifiers everytime I look at my character. I rarely spend time messing around with amps, and prefer to set them and forget them. The old system, where you had to manually open the amplifier window, was good.

If you go ahead with these UI changes then please make that amplifier window closed by default.

Agreed. The new amp window will be very annoying if it is always open. Please make it closed by default.

Wow Bioware. That is such a mess. Please don’t implement this change.

Having the two stat tabs down the bottom makes setting up things much easier. I don’t think we need a bigger image of our character that effectively removes one of those tabs.

Making changes for the sake of changes is why we have so many bugs already. If it’s not broke, leave it alone and fix the actual bugs in the game :mad:

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I think the character sheet redesign deserves a feedback thread of its own.

See this thread in the main forums for some intitial feedback on the changes:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=988255

I don't know why we need to see more of our character's avatar in the character sheet. We have outfit designer and the preview panel for examing our avatars. I would rather keep the ability to have two stat window dropdowns.

Please listen to feed back ^^^

wow, just.. wow. that redesign is ... B.A.D.

I'll reiterate: just because you could do a thing does not mean you should

makes me wish even more for the allowance of add-ons in this game so I would never have to violate my eyes and intellect with that sort of abomination ever again

Edited by Kaveat

Hmmm

Sounds like this "upgrade" (???) is more about monitoring amplifiers. That seems to be the only additional "benefit" from the current UI.

Please note (***) ... IMO the new one is a step in the wrong direction.

(***) ... IMO unlikely this will be information that anyone will listen to.

(yet again)

EDIT:

Let me add something specific.

*** Old interface seem to be "reasonably" well thought out. I like the fact that the gear "left (accessories) and right (armor) sides" are for the most part intuitive and easy to follow WITH the weapons information located in the center / bottom.

*** The new one is just a mess. Even the weapons UI is simply stuck in the middle of the right hand side of the armor. That IMO is just a mess. Bad idea !

Edited by OlBuzzard

So this new UI is supposed to be an improvement.? Was it designed by the same genius that did the materials?

At least change the amplifiers panel to a drawer that slides in and out. Because most people wont care about them enough to need to see them all the time.

It's good you want to improve the UI's...most of them could use improvements. The crafting window for starts...even just fix it switching mission levels when already open and selecting a skill from crew window would be a start.