Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Breach is Misleading

Kitru
01.24.2013 , 11:09 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by demnkiller View Post
So what your saying is u dont spec into particle acceleration which increases the damage of project which also makes the talent that increases the damage and threat of project im a main tank for my guild and i use DS when i have move than 30 force to get PA procs to use project
You'll take PA even if you use the DS-less priority. It's just not nearly as important as most people seem to think it is. As I said, you'll still use DS 1-2 times per minute and Spinning Strike is the top or near top priority attack whenever it's able to be used so you'll still get *some* PA procs. Even if you completely stop using DS, Spinning Strike can still proc PA so it's still benefiting you there.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

haksilence
01.24.2013 , 02:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
I'm going to assume you just forgot about Project. Would be tough if you were only able to get 3 stacks of HS every 22.5 seconds (time required to use 3 Slow Times) =3

yes i did thank you. also kintru im aware that you would use doubl;e strike only when above 70% force IE on your opening. but it is much easier to tell people not to use it.