Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A couple of idea's

Drathpyro
02.24.2014 , 11:59 PM | #11
Ok that was my bad I meant the HK-47 is better that 51 I prefer him a companion
to Be clear HK-47 not HK-51

Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Are you arguing that you'd rather have HK-51 instead of HK-51? You should get a pat on the back for looking it up yourself. We should get rid of HK-51 so we can get HK-51!

theUndead
02.25.2014 , 01:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Drathpyro View Post
please tell me you not on staff with EA cause if you are then you need to know that your company could of done better.
I could of **** out better star wars game in a coma
The game glitch's and lags to much....I see they never fixed that problem.
Not so much quest givers but there are Just npc and guards that need to die.

And not the wow armory that's a app.....I know at least in wow you use to be able to save gold at least guild banks save money.
As for the ships the class only ship is stupid you should to be able to choice at least the one u want.....I can see not making republic ship on empire class but the 4 ships should be choices for what ever faction your one or at least able to buy them or upgrade them.... add rooms and stuff.
This entire post made me laugh. Please learn to troll better.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

theUndead
02.25.2014 , 01:07 AM | #13
now your not......as for the rest of you just cause you could not come up with a good idea not make commits....to be honest wit all of you the suggest box form should be just to make suggest they need to take the reply away....
back to silica what ever your name is. unless you work for Ea or have a computer degree I don't think your at point to say what they will do with the idea's....I do see your point its there for them to do with it what they want.....all tho I really feel they need to allow the player to choice your starship form one of The 4.....cause if all class second planet is the same....they we as players should be able to choice they starship they want......
we need to agree to disagree tho.
As a friend of mine want to say I though this was a suggest box not bash someone's ideas or options.
like I said I am not the far so the point I was try to make is pointless...
Your the wrong the person.... and I as asking you a question.....Well since Biowear is owned By EA
And you Wording seems like you a game tester that only a game tester cause they drop out of game design.... not trying to offend you just making a statement....as for making it clear..... I am going to be a *** and do it point by point....since you and a few others seem to be either have the English skill of a foreigner or are so anal about it there's no reason for you to be.
Really? Accusing him of bad English skill? My god man. Have you actually seen the way you make posts? You have terrible grammar and have absolutely no right to insult him when you type that badly.
Referal Link

Slicka
02.25.2014 , 09:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Really? Accusing him of bad English skill? My god man. Have you actually seen the way you make posts? You have terrible grammar and have absolutely no right to insult him when you type that badly.
This made me LOL.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Slicka
02.25.2014 , 09:26 AM | #15
Ok that was my bad I meant the HK-47 is better that 51 I prefer him a companion
to Be clear HK-47 not HK-51
And I stated why that wouldn't happen. We killed him twice.

Oh and btw, going back to your initial post of bashing me, I do have a degree in computers.

Drathpyro
02.25.2014 , 10:57 AM | #16
I know that my spelling sucks and I was not blaming him for bad English just is understanding of it....and not so much him mostly the others.
As for the HK-51 just cause you think something dead dose not make it true... and lets face it he is A Freaking droid.
But the idea is out there For EA to use....
Since Bioware is owned By EA.
Beside like I told Silica whatever his name is.....no offence I just bad with names.
IF anyone is smart enough to read though it the Idea are not for some untrained None Tech Non computer
I Wish I was as good as them player to judge there for the company to use or not.....Undead if u like them or not is really don't care as for my not form u asked about the slave thing.
Why not its in the books its in the movie's and in there two bad attempt's at TV series. All tho not as much as the books or movies..
And don't get me wrong the actual 15min Cartoon was not as bad as the CGI one.
Well good for you I have 2 working on my 3rd.....it as bashing you just making a point...if for say you where a high school kid playing what....right would you have to tell me whats wrong I with My idea's its not like they use half the idea's any way...Sil.
So what you say is bashing is actual try to make a point.
With my 4500 dollar gameing laptop I hit major lag so it dose seem like they Beta test it out side the company.
I don't know and to be Honest don't really care that much.
So if anyone want so Say they Beta test Don't care Don't care Don't care.

Slicka
02.25.2014 , 12:58 PM | #17
I know that my spelling sucks and I was not blaming him for bad English just is understanding of it....and not so much him mostly the others.
As for the HK-51 just cause you think something dead dose not make it true... and lets face it he is A Freaking droid.
Beside like I told Silica whatever his name is.....no offence I just bad with names.
IF anyone is smart enough to read though it the Idea are not for some untrained None Tech Non computer
I Wish I was as good as them player to judge there for the company to use or not.....Undead if u like them or not is really don't care as for my not form u asked about the slave thing.
Why not its in the books its in the movie's and in there two bad attempt's at TV series. All tho not as much as the books or movies..
Well good for you I have 2 working on my 3rd.....it as bashing you just making a point...if for say you where a high school kid playing what....right would you have to tell me whats wrong I with My idea's its not like they use half the idea's any way...Sil.
With my 4500 dollar gameing laptop I hit major lag so it dose seem like they Beta test it out side the company.
Look, all I gave was my honest opinion of each idea. I looked over that initial post and in no way did I sound harsh other than possibly your slaves idea. In some of your ideas I said the odd one was good, but I did ask you to clarify on some of them. Besides listing your suggestions, you should explain why they should be in-game, not just say it's in the Star Wars universe. If you want to get technical, slaves already exist in-game as you see various Hutts with them like Nem'ro for example.

Tbh, I don't even care about your credentials or even mine. You were the one bashing me like I was some high school kid just putting every idea you had down. You even went as far to assume I'm a foreigner which is pretty racist, but I'm going to ignore that fact. I'm still amazed you assumed my comprehension of the English language is terrible as I have not been the only one asking you to clarify, or want to know why you think idea "X" is any good. I don't care about what you play your games on, all you told me is you need to brag in order to raise your self-esteem.

I'm not going to sit here and argue each individual point. Good luck with your future threads as you seem to have a load of suggestions, but as I said earlier I just happen to point out why ideas "X"-"Y" won't ever be implemented, or have basically been implemented through a different feature. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I don't care, but I think it's pretty obvious when I was the only one who even replied to your post with my own view that no one else cared if they could comprehend what you suggested.

Btw, good job on your most recent thread. You actually organized your suggestions much better, but I won't reply as it seems to turn into this farce.

DSpectre
02.25.2014 , 02:31 PM | #18
As the first reply to your post said, basically answered as i would have.

As for your shoe-horned in suggestions later on with taking reply away from the suggestions box, that would not happen.

why?

A) This is how Game-Devs sort through ideas, see what idea is hot or what idea is in the dumps (Your ideas have sunk FAR below that standard)

B) Game-Devs look at replies to get a general consensus of the players and how they would react to the idea.

C) Considering the fact this IS A FORUM, people can post what ever they want.

PS = Work on your English, you are in dire need of help.

EDIT: What is wrong with you that you want slaves? Are you that sadistic that you feel the need to over-compensate your weak social skills on an in-game NPC? Go live in North Korea if you want that.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

theUndead
02.25.2014 , 03:56 PM | #19
Okay this post I could barely understand so I will try my very best to answer. You still have not given a real answer as to why you want slavery and using the lore is not a valid reason. Then you start babbling about CGI, then about your so called expensive PC, so now I ask what exactly does those things have to do with anything?

Also, if you say you don't care then don't reply and insult people about their English skills when you yourself could not do any better.
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
As the first reply to your post said, basically answered as i would have.

As for your shoe-horned in suggestions later on with taking reply away from the suggestions box, that would not happen.

why?

A) This is how Game-Devs sort through ideas, see what idea is hot or what idea is in the dumps (Your ideas have sunk FAR below that standard)

B) Game-Devs look at replies to get a general consensus of the players and how they would react to the idea.

C) Considering the fact this IS A FORUM, people can post what ever they want.

PS = Work on your English, you are in dire need of help.

EDIT: What is wrong with you that you want slaves? Are you that sadistic that you feel the need to over-compensate your weak social skills on an in-game NPC? Go live in North Korea if you want that.
/thread
Referal Link

Drathpyro
02.25.2014 , 09:55 PM | #20
Same here and I do appreciate it like I said all ready its there for them to do with it as they wish I don't care what they do with it. That's the one they should do cause it a bigger part of the star wars universe any way. but the one I do hope they do is the starship one. I also reread them myself and here are good point....I am sick of every time I contact a GM they tell me to post here. As clarify there just though I have no more info than the though it self..... in month or two I copy and paste all in to one form with more for of why and how. they should be in game. people need to stop asking Why the slave's tho....if this your first time with star wars don't ask.....anyone with star wars back group should know.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Look, all I gave was my honest opinion of each idea. I looked over that initial post and in no way did I sound harsh other than possibly your slaves idea. In some of your ideas I said the odd one was good, but I did ask you to clarify on some of them. Besides listing your suggestions, you should explain why they should be in-game, not just say it's in the Star Wars universe. If you want to get technical, slaves already exist in-game as you see various Hutts with them like Nem'ro for example.

Tbh, I don't even care about your credentials or even mine. You were the one bashing me like I was some high school kid just putting every idea you had down. You even went as far to assume I'm a foreigner which is pretty racist, but I'm going to ignore that fact. I'm still amazed you assumed my comprehension of the English language is terrible as I have not been the only one asking you to clarify, or want to know why you think idea "X" is any good. I don't care about what you play your games on, all you told me is you need to brag in order to raise your self-esteem.

I'm not going to sit here and argue each individual point. Good luck with your future threads as you seem to have a load of suggestions, but as I said earlier I just happen to point out why ideas "X"-"Y" won't ever be implemented, or have basically been implemented through a different feature. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I don't care, but I think it's pretty obvious when I was the only one who even replied to your post with my own view that no one else cared if they could comprehend what you suggested.

Btw, good job on your most recent thread. You actually organized your suggestions much better, but I won't reply as it seems to turn into this farce.