Got this cryptic answer from Support, can't find alerts

LorcaGneditch

Which ones is he talking about?

What ceryxp said, but:

* Most alerts are left alone when you skip to Jedi Under Siege.

* One is forced complete if it is available to your character. Identity in the first spoiler box.

* Two classes can force a no-romance alert completion, but not by the process of skipping. See the second spoiler box.

First spoiler box:

Arcann. His alert is autocompleted without romance, and you get the reward for completing it.

Second spoiler box:

The two classes are Consulars and Inquisitors. In both cases, it's possible to progress past the point where reunion with at least one former romanced companion (specifically: Felix Iresso, Ashara Zavros and Andronikos Revel) becomes available and romance a different former companion, something like this:

F!Consular romances Felix in the class story, progresses through KotFE and KotET and then goes through all the floo-flah to get to and through Jedi Under Siege (or just skips there as soon as she's finished the class story and made level 70). She gets an alert to meet Felix after finishing KotET, and another to meet Nadia after JUS. She ignores Felix's alert and SSRs Nadia (yes, that's a thing when she returns after JUS). The game closes off Felix's alert as "romance not renewed".

For Inquisitors, the different former companion is Khem Val, of all people. No, I don't know exactly how it works, because romancing the Morose Monster exceeds my absurdity threshold. (As opposed to romancing Vector Hyllus on an F!Agent, which exceeds my squinkiness threshold, no matter how sweet the romance is.)

Although Warriors can romance both Jaesas (including SSR), they aren't elgible for alert autoclose because their other romances (Vette or Quinn) return in the main story rather than in alerts.

What ceryxp said, but:

* Most alerts are left alone when you skip to Jedi Under Siege.

* One is forced complete if it is available to your character. Identity in the first spoiler box.

* Two classes can force a no-romance alert completion, but not by the process of skipping. See the second spoiler

As far as I understood it he was talking about Theron and Lana special romance alert for those who skipped ch.9 of KotFE.

That was when I asked if skipping KotET after completing KotFE would override my KotFE choices (as going into KotET without completing KotFE overrode my choices in those chapters I've actually done).

I am still trying to find said alerts, lol. Btw if you know the answer to my real question I would be more than grateful!

Edited by LorcaGneditch

As far as I understood it he was talking about Theron and Lana special romance alert for those who skipped ch.9 of KotFE.

That was when I asked if skipping KotET after completing KotFE would override my KotFE choices (as going into KotET without completing KotFE overrode my choices in those chapters I've actually done).

I am still trying to find said alerts, lol. Btw if you know the answer to my real question I would be more than grateful!

The CS rep (and you) might be talking/thinking about the Alliance Records droid micro-mission that was released after the Nathema Conspiracy to allow us to fix characters that were bugged by the game forgetting that they had proposed to Lana (and maybe for Theronites as well, don't remember). For that one, you had to have done Nathema in story-advancing-[sOLO] during the bugged time (it's long since fixed) and had beforehand successfully locked in and kept your romance with L/T. The game kindly forgot to remember that you had proposed. The micro-mission then allowed you to confirm what you had chosen (or to change it). They really did have no record of it either way, so they gave us complete freedom to change our minds about the proposal, in either direction.

I know there have been rumours of a mission, and certainly multitudinous requests for one, to allow us a second bite at the Odessen Cantina cherry (although that's for Koth / Lana, since Theron can't bug there). Sadly, that's all I know, that people have asked for it.

Deepest gratitude!

I guess it really IS a sort of reply to go to Eric with, then. Because neither of those has any possible bearing on what I was asking about.

I had some doubts that romance-KLT-alert was even possible. Sadly those doubts were not wrong.

Edited by LorcaGneditch