Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

corrupt a wish!


Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.29.2014 , 01:05 PM | #671
Dont let the thread die!!!!!!!

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.29.2014 , 03:38 PM | #672
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Granted! But the jawa dies of the plague.
I wish I was the most powerful force user of all time.
Granted, but you drink a spiked drink of Juma juice and die of stomach pain rather than saving the galaxy.

I wish I could read minds.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.29.2014 , 07:10 PM | #673
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Granted, but you drink a spiked drink of Juma juice and die of stomach pain rather than saving the galaxy.

I wish I could read minds.
But you Read the wrong persons mind at the wrong time...Hehehe :P
I wish I could have superpowers

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.29.2014 , 10:42 PM | #674
Dont let the thread die!!!

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.29.2014 , 11:15 PM | #675
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
But you Read the wrong persons mind at the wrong time...Hehehe :P
I wish I could have superpowers
No no no you broke the rules you must say granted first haha

Granted, but the powers tske a strain on your body and you die at an early age.

I wish I could have a long uninterrupted sleep.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.29.2014 , 11:20 PM | #676
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
No no no you broke the rules you must say granted first haha

Granted, but the powers tske a strain on your body and you die at an early age.

I wish I could have a long uninterrupted sleep.
Granted, You can never wake up
I wish I was Han Solo

orangefishboy's Avatar


orangefishboy
07.29.2014 , 11:23 PM | #677
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Granted, You can never wake up
I wish I was Han Solo
Granted, but Greedo shoots first.

I wish you'd stop following every post with "Don't let the thread die!". It hasn't died yet, and I don't think it will unless the devs lock it for some reason.

Edit: just realized I double wished without granting anything.

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.30.2014 , 10:01 AM | #678
Quote: Originally Posted by orangefishboy View Post
Granted, but Greedo shoots first.

I wish you'd stop following every post with "Don't let the thread die!". It hasn't died yet, and I don't think it will unless the devs lock it for some reason.

Edit: just realized I double wished without granting anything.
(lol)
Granted, Now I say POST ON THE THREAD!
I wish I could have infinite cartel coins (fairly and legally)

Propecius's Avatar


Propecius
07.30.2014 , 10:51 AM | #679
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
(lol)
Granted, Now I say POST ON THE THREAD!
I wish I could have infinite cartel coins (fairly and legally)
Granted, but after you got all the best toys, every other player in the game gave up and stopped playing. So you have every item in the galaxy, and nobody to show them off to.

I wish all MMORPGs could cross over with each other for one day out of the year. So superheroes and wizards and Jedi could fight against supervillains and orcs and imperial troops, while Barbie redecorates guilds' strongholds and Tinkerbell flits around turning weapons into flowers.

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.30.2014 , 01:08 PM | #680
Quote: Originally Posted by Propecius View Post
Granted, but after you got all the best toys, every other player in the game gave up and stopped playing. So you have every item in the galaxy, and nobody to show them off to.

I wish all MMORPGs could cross over with each other for one day out of the year. So superheroes and wizards and Jedi could fight against supervillains and orcs and imperial troops, while Barbie redecorates guilds' strongholds and Tinkerbell flits around turning weapons into flowers.
Granted, But the Universe explodes from all the awesomeness
I wish there was an Imperial Trooper and SIS agent class