SoR:Can't complete "The Enemy Within" Mission

DisusNex

Hello,

I have experienced something extremely annoying during my travel to Yavin 4 and that is the fact I cannot complete the "The Enemy Within" Mission. After I go to the coalition staging area I choose to do the SOLO option and I recieve my objective, Defeat Lord Kantale, General Straden, Master Zunor and Lord commander inkari. I defeat them all but my my mission doesn't update and stays at 0/6 so at first I thought it might have been a glitch so I reset it but it keeps occuring constantly which is really annoying. I might be the one who can't see the obvious or maybe i'm just plain stupid. If anyone can lend a hand it would be much appreciated :)

Th 0/6 refers to the daily missions you have to complete in addition to killing the named guys. Have you done that?

haha. looks like I am just plain stupid :p No I haven't done the daily missions yet and now I feel like a complete moron but thanks for taking the time to answer :)

haha. looks like I am just plain stupid :p No I haven't done the daily missions yet and now I feel like a complete moron but thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Well if you are a moron, i must be too :p

Since originally i was in same boat as you, even almost opened a ticket about it lol

Don't feel too bad, either of you. Sadly there are a lot of pretty bad bugs going around right now; it's almost natural to assume it's another bug when you run into a problem. Let's all just be glad that this mission actually works and it was just a user error in this case. :cool:

• 3 years later...
Hello,

I have experienced something extremely annoying during my travel to Yavin 4 and that is the fact I cannot complete the "The Enemy Within" Mission. After I go to the coalition staging area I choose to do the SOLO option and I recieve my objective, Defeat Lord Kantale, General Straden, Master Zunor and Lord commander inkari. I defeat them all but my my mission doesn't update and stays at 0/6 so at first I thought it might have been a glitch so I reset it but it keeps occuring constantly which is really annoying. I might be the one who can't see the obvious or maybe i'm just plain stupid. If anyone can lend a hand it would be much appreciated :)

I'm having the same problem. Finished all 6 class quests.

I click the table and it sends me back to do the quests again.

Cannot finish the mission...:(

I'm having the same problem. Finished all 6 class quests.

I click the table and it sends me back to do the quests again.

Cannot finish the mission...:(

No, that's a different problem. The other poster had the problem of not doing the six (daily) missions, but he *had* killed the four bad guys. You say that you have done the missions, but have you killed the bad guys?