Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Decorations in the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
New Decorations in the Cartel Market

Xina_LA
11.14.2019 , 08:50 AM | #11
10m is cheap? I need rich friends like you. What server are you on? LOL
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Rrusalka
11.14.2019 , 12:39 PM | #12
It seems like the red rug from the new bundle and the rug from the Onderon reputation vendors has an issue. They don't share a name but whenever I go to preview the vendor one points to the bundle. The bundle shows I have 0 of this rug so I am not sure how many I have now or if I have any.

Of course some of these items change numbers when I shift from Imp to Pub side characters. The same for the Mek-Sha vendor decorations on Pub side I have none switch to an Imp and they show up.

Xina_LA
11.14.2019 , 01:17 PM | #13
Please do report that under General / Bugs and hopefully they'll look at it in the next update.
I, too, have been having oddness where Imperial shows 3/3 and Republic shows 0/0 of the same decoration.

I almost wonder if it's related to the odd bugs on Odessen and elsewhere, where factions seem to be screwy. I keep hoping it's new code, leading to a day our characters can permanently change factions as part of the story.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Rrusalka
11.14.2019 , 07:00 PM | #14
Two new bundles and a new concert stage. The holo signs look spectacular but so many CC's. The new stage looks fantastic too but it sits so high. No npc deco's will work with it but for the rp crowd I bet it does well.