Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Husband and Wife looking for new players for Veteran and Master group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Husband and Wife looking for new players for Veteran and Master group

Kragenskul
07.27.2020 , 06:32 AM | #1
We are looking for a few players to form a static group for flash points and eventually operations. New players and people who have been avoiding the group finder are more than welcome. All we are looking for are Imperial side players who want to learn their class and encounters. You should be someone who expects to play between 6pm and 10pm Eastern Standard time. We play a lot, and would like to find someone with a similar desire.

-PassingStar-
07.28.2020 , 09:06 AM | #2
I can join you. Been looking for a stable group to to content with.
A Special Snowflake
Sorcerer Healer lvl 75
"When men know not what to do, they ought not to do, they know not what" - Abigail Adams

Kragenskul
07.28.2020 , 09:43 PM | #3
Send an in game mail to Asharum on either either U.S. server to contact us, in case I cannot get in touch with you for some reason.

-PassingStar-
08.01.2020 , 04:26 AM | #4
I sent you an in-game msg reagarding a group up for FPs and OPs. Let me know. I copied and Pasted the name your provided in the post for the in-game mail. Hope its the right one.

Thanks.
A Special Snowflake
Sorcerer Healer lvl 75
"When men know not what to do, they ought not to do, they know not what" - Abigail Adams

WelshBuddah
08.01.2020 , 09:35 AM | #5
Hi, returning to the game after a very long break. Saw the game on Steam, andit has rekindled my interest in the game. I live in the UK, but have no bother playing in your time zone, as I was in am East Coast Dungeons & Dragons Online guild.
One of the reasons I left SWTOR was due to always playing solo,so a static group would be more than perfext for me.

Are you accepting returning players that are fresh rerollers ?

-PassingStar-
08.01.2020 , 03:03 PM | #6
I've sent two in-game mails but have heard nothing back as of yet.
A Special Snowflake
Sorcerer Healer lvl 75