Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Feedback and Upcoming Changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Conquest Feedback and Upcoming Changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
04.30.2018 , 03:27 PM | #1791
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerixy View Post
Well I'm pleased but also sad that your prediction was wrong, you've got to take in to account the weekends, while my guild was 6th for med yield we've still made the target...... I am sad though as if you was right I'd of asked you to predict the winning Euro millions jackpot numbers for Fridays...... alas I shall have to continue earning a living.
So, six guilds made it then. Isn't that grande? Or did you overtake the guilds before you?

But congratulations for sure!
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Saarthalian
09.28.2018 , 11:40 AM | #1792
I appreciate the fact that y'all listened to our concerns, however I would like to re-emphasize how badly the crafting changes hurt the small guilds like mine. Crafting was our primary source for building out our flagship, and now when we are coming up on finally completing it after all these years of work, the changes make it next to impossible. As it currently stands, I now have to gather millions of materials (I DID THE MATH) to complete the ship with a few left over as extras for either money or for decorations from the conquest rewards. If you could reduce the amount of materials needed, it would go a LONG way towards helping smaller guilds like mine continue their progress towards completing the ship.

Thank you for your time and for listening. We were afraid that you didn't care.
-For it is in passing that we achieve immortality