2 class story questions

happimeal

So, Kira keeps saying "Suri needs help, lets not keep her waiting", however when I go to Voss, their are no purple icons, or indications of any kind on where to go to complete that story.

Also, I accidentally abandoned the "Rise of the Hutt Cartel" before I even started it, how can I get that back?

Thank You!

I believe you can start the RotHC from your ship if you have deleted it before.

I am not sure about the Kira question, maybe someone else will be able to assist you with that.

Take care :)

When I go to the mission console in my ship, it only has Shadow of Revan mission, with a warning about spoilers if I start them now.

Kira:

This may be one of those cases where it matters how you travel to Voss. Don't travel to Voss directly from the galaxy map. Instead, board your starship and travel to Voss using the ship's map. You may find that this will trigger needed cutscenes. You may need to travel back to the planet you were last at, first - travel back, exit your ship, re-enter ship, travel to Voss.

RotHC:

Are you level 51 or more?

Edited by JediQuaker

Kira:

This may be one of those cases where it matters how you travel to Voss. Don't travel to Voss directly from the galaxy map. Instead, board your starship and travel to Voss using the ship's map. You may find that this will trigger needed cutscenes. You may need to travel back to the planet you were last at, first - travel back, exit your ship, re-enter ship, travel to Voss.

RotHC:

Are you level 51 or more?

I will try and tricks with the ship for the Kira mission.

For RotHC, I am level 70, completed the first 3 chapters for the class story, actually had the Hutt Cartel mission, abandoned it on accident, now when I go the the mission console in my ship, only the 5 Revan missions are showing up.

Thanks for the help!!!

For RotHC, I am level 70, completed the first 3 chapters for the class story, actually had the Hutt Cartel mission, abandoned it on accident, now when I go the the mission console in my ship, only the 5 Revan missions are showing up.

Thanks for the help!!!

Should be able to go straight to makeb to pick up the mission back up i believe

It's not a trick. It's how you are ***SUPPOSED*** to do it. Some things say "use your ship to travel" or similar, while some do not, but in ALL cases, if the intent of a mission is that you travel to a planet, you are supposed to go in your ship, and you must use the galaxy map controller on the bridge to do it.

In the same way, if the mission says to go to your hangar, by all means QT as far as the entrance to the spaceport, but then walk / run / use a speeder to go to the hangar. If the planet has an orbital station, the mission will tell you to go to your airlock instead of your hangarr. QT to the shuttle and then go to the station and then walk / run / use a speeder to go to the airlock. In these cases, do NOT QT to your ship.

Could they have fixed these things up as they added all the QT and QT-like travels to the game? Yes, although it's not clear how "go to your hangar" would work, nor exactly what's supposed to happen if the mission says "Travel to Taris" and you use a Heroic transport thing to go directly to the surface.

Should they have fixed them up? That's more debatable, and overall, I would say not, except perhaps for making the galaxy map button on the "Map" panel equivalent to using your ship.

So, Kira keeps saying "Suri needs help, lets not keep her waiting", however when I go to Voss, their are no purple icons, or indications of any kind on where to go to complete that story.

Also, I accidentally abandoned the "Rise of the Hutt Cartel" before I even started it, how can I get that back?

Thank You!

Kira: It's important HOW you reach Voss in this case. You M.U.S.T. use the ship to travel there. Travelling in any other way won't clear the switch and hence, no further progression. And that's because the switch is actually ON YOUR SHIP, not on the planet you're told to go to. Think of it in Starcraft Campaign Editor terms:

Your ship is Area 01.

While you are in Area 01, the switch is set.

Planet 013 is called Voss.

When you click on Voss AND you are in Area 01, the switch is cleared.

When the switch is cleared, give further objectives.

Hutt Cartel: ...I don't know about this one. You should be able to take it again on the ship.

So update, I got it all back, this is how i did it.

In my ship I used the mission terminal, yes the first 2 missions said they were Shadow of Revan missions, however the third one was the Hutt Cartel, i accepted that mission and just started it.

After doing that, I went into my mission log, and my companion quest to finish The Emperor's Orphan's had reappeared, and I was able to continue it.

Thanks for your help everyone!