Load screen art

trogwolf

I was thinking of this too. Not cool, Bioware. Still, I hate to complain because Bio already gets a whole ton of **** about a whole ton of tiny things like this- I say yeah, its not the best, but let them work on some of the other problems that people are all "Bio! Bio!" about, this load art situation is minor. And why not complain about the Galactic Strongholds one, for that matter? There was only one person in that load screen, and he looked like a Jedi. The Empire has never really been prominent in this game, I say sadly as a mostly Imperial player, but still, are we not rooting for the republic in the movies too? Are we wanting Hans Solo and Chewy to all die? Its sort of a delicate balance- This game cant be too imperial, or all of the republic diehards will point to the movies to strike at bioware.

Well, up to this expansion, all Imperial stories and characters featured better writing and detail, so at least that's a thing.

Haven't completed Rep SoR yet, but if the cutscenes Dulfy has on her youtube account are still in the game like that, I'm annoyed that the Republic story got 3 times the detail.

Either:

Why is Satele Shan in the load screen art?

or

Why isn't Darth Marr in the load screen art?

Why did the release of the Galactic Starfighter have 3 Sith ships and a Dreadnought chasing down a single Republic fighter?

Its just what the art designer wanted in said picture.

Personally, Im glad Satele Shan is in it over Marr because Im a Republic main. (It would be nice if they had variations of all these and we could choose what we would want)