Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time to do something

JediJoy
03.14.2018 , 01:43 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I think Balmorra gets hit hard because I can hit my personal Conquest points after one round of Heroics there, so it's a huge draw for players to do their heroics.
How are you able to cap by just doing one run? With 150% bonus and invading balmorra, Im sitting at 18k.
"You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting." Shmi Skywalker
Referral

Kyrra_T
03.14.2018 , 02:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJoy View Post
How are you able to cap by just doing one run? With 150% bonus and invading balmorra, Im sitting at 18k.
They did the ilum heroic too.

TUXs
03.14.2018 , 02:17 PM | #23
Pub side or Imp? I did it Pub side...my 1st toon only ended up with 19620 points of the 20,000...but I only have a 136% bonus. Anyone with 150% hit their goal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrra_T View Post
They did the ilum heroic too.
Nope...only Balmorra...nothing else.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Tahana
03.14.2018 , 03:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by darthscotty View Post
Nailed it Tux
respawns in this game are atrocious.. Even when it is 'click this item to get the guy to spawn'.. That 'thing' is on a timer when it shouldn't be.. or it should have like a 5 to 10 second thing until it is ready again.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Xbladez
03.14.2018 , 03:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Someone was on Balmora last night

I agree lol, the respawn timers are atrocious.
I was there and I think everyone complaint about it, i have to quit that planet and came back some later when most of players went to bed....

captaincr
03.14.2018 , 03:47 PM | #26
I think the ones that really come to mind for me

The one on Coruscant where you have to find the key and its also part of the bonus.

The one on Drummond Kas in the temple. the spawn time is really long and there's usually a lineup

The Republic one on Taris with the Irradiated Rakghouls. The respawn feels like forever.

DocDAM
03.14.2018 , 05:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by captaincr View Post
I think the ones that really come to mind for me

The one on Coruscant where you have to find the key and its also part of the bonus.

The one on Drummond Kas in the temple. the spawn time is really long and there's usually a lineup

The Republic one on Taris with the Irradiated Rakghouls. The respawn feels like forever.
Uh, see post #14. IOW, I agree with you, LOL!
But yeah, the Balmorra pub sniper one ("Hit 'em where they live"), and Justice for the Lost" (rng on the 4 elites dropping the code) could definitely use a spawn reduction / increase in drop rate.
My Refer a Friend link here. [Rules and Rewards]

casirabit
03.15.2018 , 12:24 PM | #28
I didn't even have to do all the heroics on balmorra to get my personal conquest goal.

What I did:

Crafting-Invasion Force (2000)
Crafting-War Supplies (2000)
Flashpoint -Battle of Ilum (1000)
Flashpoint-False Emperor (1000)
Flashpoint- The Esseles (1000)
Weekly Black Hole (1000)
3 Balmorra Heroics (500 each)

Stronghold bonus: 118

Conquest points- 20,710
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj