Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 25th, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CelynthePhoenix
05.23.2017 , 11:49 PM | #11
Any chance you might consider rescheduling this. Thursday is a holiday for a lot of European countries and you're taking the servers down for most of the afternoon

Torvai
05.23.2017 , 11:58 PM | #12
I'm not one to complain normally, but really, Eric? The ONE time you do maintenance not on a tuesday it is on a holiday for most of europe and a few countries all around the world as well? You gotta be kiddin.

At least you could tell us whats wrong that requires so much maintaining?

americanaussie
05.24.2017 , 12:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Oh come on, its bad enough you do maintenance every friggin tuesday ... now thursday as well??? Its a friggin holiday for some countries ... maybe do it at a time bad for the US folks for once!

Really frustrating this. At least do some bug fixing at least instead of backend maintenance.
Calm yourself. There was no maintenance this past Tuesday.
Thank you to everyone who has used my referral link over the years and to all of the wonderful people I've met on here.

Torvai
05.24.2017 , 01:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Calm yourself. There was no maintenance this past Tuesday.
Exactly. Why do they do it on a holiday for a sh*tload of people instead of tuesday, as always`?

SebastiaanZ
05.24.2017 , 02:07 AM | #15
I demand you reschedule this ... its a holiday for most of your EU players. Either reschedule or compensate with CC. This is utter BS!

Always the US first isn't it?
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Biomild
05.24.2017 , 03:21 AM | #16
Nice. In the middle on a free national holiday in The Netherlands...

Lot of patch-less maintenance lately... Would be nice if we notice something positive of all this downtime. Or at least give more information what and why you are doing.

Iryfindel
05.24.2017 , 03:32 AM | #17
Nice going BW. Downtime on what is a national holiday in a lot of European countries... and during the day too. Must be a new low.

Amun-Re
05.24.2017 , 04:28 AM | #18
I guess they want to lose as fast as possible the last players in Europe and after that in US, so that they can finaly close the game.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1.) zuerst in deinen SWTOR Account loggen
2.) dann den Freundeslink: http://www.swtor.com/r/XZPqGK anklicken
3.) Anfrage akzeptieren

MandFlurry
05.24.2017 , 04:38 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Oh come on, its bad enough you do maintenance every friggin tuesday ... now thursday as well??? Its a friggin holiday for some countries ... maybe do it at a time bad for the US folks for once!

Really frustrating this. At least do some bug fixing at least instead of backend maintenance.
No, Swtor has too many programming /bug they need to fix with the Start-up, with numerous more. along with Windows problems.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

Shaokhan
05.24.2017 , 07:42 AM | #20
seriously, pls choose another day for patching

.... an european player