Forums AFTER the 20th?

CyberPrey

What is going to happen to these forums after the 20th? :eek:

Everyone who dislikes the game will be gone, and not posting.... :rolleyes:

Those of us who like the game will be in game playing and not posting.... :)

I can already hear the crickets on the forums... there won't be any one showing the love after the 20th!!!!!!!!

:D

What will happen is that the fanboys can mutually agree in every thread how this game set the standard for videogaming up several bars.

While ingame feeling like winning the lottery when managing to form dungeongroups or even meet a player in the world:D

I can already hear the crickets on the forums... there won't be any one showing the love after the 20th!!!!!!!!

What's going to happen is the same thing that is happening now. Those who are unhappy will continue to complain, only then it will be paying customers who are complaining. The only thing that will change (maybe) is the volume of threads/posts. Other than that things will be exactly as they are today. Go to any MMO general forum and take a look, they are all alike.

My pridiction is they will stay the same as they are now lol.

I came from a game like Aion at launch their forums were about like this.... 2 years later their forums were still like that haha.

love/hate baby.

Things are going to get boring...

I know, the fact that people back this piece of trash is comedy on it's own. And reading all the fanboys hailing this garbage like its the next best thing...it brings tear's of laughter to me, haha.

But the forums will be over run with blind idiot's when the unsubbers leave! ^^

What a lot of people aren't aware of is that publishing companies like to employ people to go around on their competitors forums and bash the games, and attempt to raise as much of a proverbial stink as possible.

Also, gamers these days are just whiny. The forums will always be 95% crying about one thing or another, and about 2% actual useful threads. It's just the state of the internet.

People who are currently happy with the game will be complaining to Bioware about the game changes the company is making to woo back all those customers that left.

What will happen after the 20th? Well, if the game doesn't make a miraculous change then it will stay the same.

People level at a different speed. When "slower" people get to 50 and realize the complainers had a point... then they will be here trying to give feedback and complain.

Ofc new fanbois will argue until they too realize the futility of this game. Meanwhile the population of the servers will shrink until it reaches equilibrium at probably a very low level of players.

Edited by Swampfot

Unfortunately, forum posters who say they are gonna unsub never do. Why would they? They need something to complain about.

It's like buying lottery tickets. You don't buy it expecting to win, you buy it so you can daydream about what you would do with the money if you did win. Forum trolls don't subscribe to play and enjoy the game, they subscribe to have a license to whine.

Edited by eGraced

Unfortunately, forum posters who say they are gonna unsub never do. Why would they? They need something to complain about.

Well, I would probably rather pay 15 bucks to troll this forum than to play this game. Now I will do neither so you won't see me when my last 2 days are up... but I am sure some will stay just for that.

(sigh) darn it, I gotta get serious for a sec... totally goes against my nature :)

OK. This is a game, correct? We play it to have fun.

Now, I know the game is not perfect. Honest, it isn't. But, yet I play it and I AM having fun. Somethings kind of frustrate me, yes, but over all I am enjoying it.

Now, I have played other games and did not enjoy it. I posted my thoughts in a serious manner (again, against my nature.. but hey, I wanted them to listen and take me seriously...) to try and provide some thoughtful feedback. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it did not.

When it helped, its great.

When it did not, well.. I really did quit. I didn't go on the forums and bash the heck out of it, or complain, or whine. I just quit. I didn't really feel the need to attempt to sway other people to my view.

Its a GAME. If it is fun, play it. If it isn't fun, DO NOT PLAY IT.

If you want to get things fixed, try to provide good solid feedback. Now, will it always be listened to and acted on? No. Not always. If that is the case, is it really needed to try and sway others to be negative towards the game? How does that honestly help? If you wanted to get things fixed, attempting to cause people to become unhappy and quit just simply takes the subscriber base away, a/k/a profits, and then lessens the chance of improvment/fixes.

But... then again... I could be seeing things wrong..

Its the serious thing I guess.. I"m just not good at it...

I'll go back to being a scathing sarcastic narcissistic little bi--ch.. THAT I have down well!!! :D