Slaughter Saturday - Killing World Bosses for Fun and Profit

Jimer_Lins

Every week The Church of Alvis does Slaughter Saturday, where we get as many people together as we can to go kill Heroic World Bosses. We'll be doing it again this week on our home server Juyo starting at 6 PM Pacific. If you're on Juyo, come on out, if you're not, consider doing it on your server (and let me know so I can plug it for you)!

I'll be playing music (Tonight: All Beatles by special request) and covering it live on Split Infinity Radio (siradio.fm). Click the link in my signature for more info- hope you can make it!

Edited by Jimer_Lins

It's sad to see posts like these bumped down to the 3rd / 4th pages within minutes of being posted.

So consider this a free bump.

While I've moved on from SWTOR to look for other things to do, I totally support what you're doing.

Cheers! Hope you have fun. :)

Thanks, guys- and we've already done it with great success on our server- took down four last week in under two hours with a random PUG group. Everyone had fun. We're hoping to make this a cross-server thing. I can only be in-game on one server, but anyone can listen to the show and run their own group on their server! :)

Cool of you to pull this together and post it up - shame I am on a different server but doesn't stop me saying good luck to you! .... let us know what goodies you get :)

I'm not sure, I don't get to go on the actual ops, lol. I'm spinning the music and covering the event from the fleet. But one thing we want to do is make this cross-server. If you want to do it on yours, let me know and I'll happily flog it on the show and in the forum posts. :)