1.1.2 PvP bag changes.

ReRuined

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.. that makes perfect sense .. hahaha.. pfft!! coming from a sith who pobably benefitted from exploits and Valor day... to cheese your way up the valor pole.. you probably cheated on your kindegarten entrance exam didnt ya?

Now that the change has gone live, and we all see exactly how it works, has anybody gone back and looked at the beginning of the thread?

Sooooo many people from the start look like total idiots who would rather scream and moan and QQ about things before they even go live when they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about!

There is a lesson to be learned from this thread, have you learned it?

Now that the change has gone live, and we all see exactly how it works, has anybody gone back and looked at the beginning of the thread?

Sooooo many people from the start look like total idiots who would rather scream and moan and QQ about things before they even go live when they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about!

There is a lesson to be learned from this thread, have you learned it?

its because they didnt say they champ bags would include champion commendations, it was later emphasized

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, my experience has actually been worse. I've opened nearly 50 bags with ZERO champion gear tokens. I am not valor 60 yet, but steadily climbing:

The Math:

Daily Ilum, Warzones = 1 bag (x14)-----------

Weekly Ilum, Warzones = 3 bags (x2)---------

Total = 20 Bags a Week

I did this for two weeks straight, and for the third week just completed warzones Daily/Weekly.

50 Bags.

Not. One. Token.

Of course I've got 5 champ pieces anyway, but this is INTENSELY frustrating.

50 Bags.

Not. One. Token.

That sucks..... BUT, imagine how you would have felt BEFORE the bag changes. 50 bags, not one token & NOT ONE CHAMP PIECE.

Now, you have 5 champ pieces, AND you got to pick the pieces you wanted/needed. A big improvement to the system.... imo.

Really Bioware? You just don't get it.

So, to fix the issue, you are going make everyone that isn't 50 yet or just hit 50 so far behind, that they minimal chance to succeed. This change will make a ridiculous gear gap for months. The gap between centurion and champion gear is too big for this kind of change. Not to mention, you are making it even more RNG dependent. We want less RNG.

its alot faster to get your centurion gear now.

but champion gear takes about 4 days to get 1 peice when BM gear can take 1 day.

lol there isnt much use for champion gera now as by the time you get your cent gear and valor rank 60 you have like 3 champ peices and can start getting BM gear.

not to mention PVE gear is superior to pvp gear. so whats the point in pvp gear in genral :/

For the record, my experience has actually been worse. I've opened nearly 50 bags with ZERO champion gear tokens. I am not valor 60 yet, but steadily climbing:

The Math:

Daily Ilum, Warzones = 1 bag (x14)-----------

Weekly Ilum, Warzones = 3 bags (x2)---------

Total = 20 Bags a Week

I did this for two weeks straight, and for the third week just completed warzones Daily/Weekly.

50 Bags.

Not. One. Token.

New battle master here for 1 week. I PvP a lot and am almost valor 63 from 60 in one week. I have opened about 20-30 Battle Master bags and have gotten 2 BM coins to spend. I have a friend in my guild got to 60 same time I did and is 2 items short of full Battle Master gear having played almost the same amount of time.

How is this random system fair?

I have a complete set of Champion tank gear, and will have full set of Champion dps gear this week.

I will start pulling out mods from unused sets to max out stats now because I am not sure I will EVER see BM gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I did buy the implant BM gear and Ear (both dps and tank as I have nothing better to spend tokens on).

Why do we even have a 100% random chance for BM gear seems really unfair because some people will get something every bag others nothing for the same effort????????

Yes in some ways the champion gear stats are better but you can change out the mods if you could ever get the gear!

I guess I can look forward to gearing my companions out in champion sets should I ever need them. Very little PvE content that I even use them but what do you do with your extra coins?

Edited by Eaglemouse

I spend my monies,

Shopping online,

I gotta trust in luck,

I aint gonna whine,

(CHORUS)

Grinding gear,

Every night day,

There's gotta be,

Another MMORPG way,

(CHORUS)

Gonna get me shinies,

Gotta grind till the dust,

It aint teh funnies,

It's a PVP muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust.......

:. :: :. CHORUS :. :: :.

WHEN WILL THE LEARN!

WHEN WILL THEY TRY!

WHEN WILL THEY UNDERSTAND,

WE DON'T WANNA

DON'T WANNA

THIS GAME TO DIE

Edited by Scudmungus

All the unassembled token gear can be bought with regular commendations anyway, this only means you farm for your gear instead of relying on a slot machine.

Which, if I recall, was what the majority of bag whine threads were asking for, now they want it to be chance based again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND KIDS!