Let's all complain.

Anysao

So my friend and I were talking about the more logical obscurities here on TOR. Well, we found a few! We jokes and laughed, and I ended up deciding on making a thread dedicated to hearing people's complaints...

I'll start:

In regards to healing...

You also have literally limitless Kolto, the expensive "healing juice" that drives the entire planet of Manaan's economy, on the poorest of smugglers!

Have fun! And remember, keep it lighthearted. We all enjoy this game. :)

why always pops the lowest FP available?

Corollary: when you need Boarding Party / Taral V for the one-time quest, why is it always Cademimu that pops? And when you need Foundry / Maelstrom Prison, why is it always Boarding Party / Taral V until the quest becomes grey?

My Scoundrel can punch people harder than most Jedi can hit with their lightsaber.

My Operative can repair SCORPIO by drowning her in kolto.

Sending Lord Scourge to intimidate people somehow gives my Guardian light side points.

Edited by Khantalas

Where does my operative store TWO arm-sized combat knives, and why does it look like he pulls them out of his arse?

Kind of feel like you've answered your own question with this one.

Why does Ashara whine about not going against her jedi teachings whilst happily slaughtering anything you point her at?

No-one told her that violence should be last resort for a jedi, maybe?

On the subject of companions, why Skadge?

Just why?

My only real contribution is that if it wasn't for Skadge, Bounty Hunter companions would be the best in every way, and no one would ever roll an infe--OTHER class again.

I kind of minded when he horned his way on my ship a lot. I was all like "EXCUSE ME, IN THIS CREW WE ALWAYS DO THE JOB WE WERE HIRED FOR TO PERFECTION."

And he was like "Get out of the way nerd."

And then my monocle popped out.

My only real contribution is that if it wasn't for Skadge, Bounty Hunter companions would be the best in every way, and no one would ever roll an infe--OTHER class again.

I kind of minded when he horned his way on my ship a lot. I was all like "EXCUSE ME, IN THIS CREW WE ALWAYS DO THE JOB WE WERE HIRED FOR TO PERFECTION."

And he was like "Get out of the way nerd."

And then my monocle popped out.

Did he steal your lunch money?