we need /roll .. pls

I really miss /roll to get random numbers and assign items in operation loot or wherever a bit of causality is needed..

If you feel it is good idea please ask for developers to add it

/roll ... random number between 1-100

some additional flavors can be ...

/prnd .. random name from operation/party players ..

really good thing but probably too complicated to program will be to have master loot roll ..

where master looter assign people who can roll and then it spam in chat who win item :p

my 5 cent ideas to make game better :p

Yes, just give us a /roll. It can't be hard at all. Right now, due to the bugginess of ML in Hardmode we have to pass on items that drop from bosses. We'll discuss who gets what, but sometimes it's a toss-up and we'd like the ability to let people /random when it's down to a couple people left who we think deserve the token.

And, no, sometimes you cannot discuss fully about the item before the loot timer falls off.

Honestly, Bioware pull your finger out of your rears and implement a feature that the entire MMO world has EXCEPT you, a feature that any high school student could create in about five minutes.

Fair enough you forgot it, I accept that but why haven't you put it in several patches later? Delay whatever your devs are working on by one single hour (being generous so they can quadruple check it) and get them to put this in for the love of the Emperor.

It's hard to take you seriously when coming up on two months after launch your raid community still can't assign loot in Hard Mode raiding without a third party tool.

Edited by Pudsley

It wouldn't be too bad if the loot timer when set to normal wasn't so short we have a lot of people in our guild that have varying gear and it's hard to see what's an upgrade and what isn't never mind checking to make sure you don't already have a schematic that's dropped.