Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

SmorgishBorg
12.25.2019 , 06:02 AM | #41
We have 900+ Active members BOTH factions All logged 30 days or less, We have been active for our games 8 years online, THIS would be a great week to get a few into BOTH factions, We are Taking Iokath and Yavin IV 1st place on the conquest Leaderboards. Many great players here at Sanguine, The best in gaming and most respectful you will find in any MMO. Our Standards may seem a bit HIGH, you know BE NICE to one another, (LOL), But we have a BLAST!! If your tired of those Guilds where there leaders sit on fleet all day, looking like a day-care, or some elementary school playground. Maybe its time you switched to Sanguine

SmorgishBorg
01.19.2020 , 04:28 AM | #42
Ready for our Next Drop?!?! 6.1 'Pinnacles of Power' Is on Tap for next Month, Our Guilds have been gearing up for the new content and harder modes and are waiting for you to Join us!! Next Month will mark our 3rd Stronghold since the system went live back in 3.0 and we will be getting Alderaan Stronghold for Sanguine Galaxy as our Guild Base when it goes live on our server, We are also looking forward to the new story content release! PvE, PvP, Ops, Fp's, Heroics, Conquest, GSF, Crafting, Family Fun, Relaxing, Whatever your game, Join us @ Shan server on both factions!! Don't forget to friend our media, we have FB, Twitter, Youtube, Discord, Twitch, And keep you up to date with all in-game information going back YEARS, as well as all the current developments and ALL up-to-date guides! Hope to see you Online!

SmorgishBorg
03.28.2020 , 06:53 AM | #43
We Took Number 1 Last Week on Voss!! Keeping our spirits up here at Sanguine, Remember to keep safe out there and enjoy some Great Star Wars fun! We are all tired of being locked up and spread out, But while we are here together we can take some time with our friends on the most fun Star Wars game! Did you hear the programmers are slated out for another 5 YEARS of content?!?! maybe we can get a couple of those years EARLY now that were all confined to our spots ;P!! Remember Friends! If your A Empire Player Or Republic Player, Type /Who Sanguine and run the Search, All our Members Can invite your toons. No Bads, No Chat Abusers, No Drama, NO FORCED PLAY, Just the best groups and gamers for our Guilds.. We may be a Guild of Pirates but we do have the best game Standards of any guild or MMO.. Or Game online for that matter. FUN is our Goal!

SmorgishBorg
04.12.2020 , 04:47 AM | #44
Join us for our MONTH long DOUBLE XP EVENT!! - We are hosting a ton of XP giveaways, Cartel Market Item Giveaways and MUCH MORE, We have spent the last couple weeks getting prizes ready to be rewarded to BOTH our guilds members, We will be setting up the best perks in game for our MONTH of DOUBLE XP!! Thousands of great giveaways are in store for both our factions!! As always these events are RARE, this dbl event has been over a YEAR for our players so we are going to get as many giveaways out as we can for it! We love our community of players and love getting them prizes for being in our guilds! Are you a STAR WARS PLAYER?? Join us today for Drama Free, Non-Forced Play, With all the Fun Groups for GSF PvP Ops FPS Uprisings Star Fortress and even Open World Heroics WB Runs. We do it all and only require you to Play. NO RP, No AGGRAVATIONS. Type /Who Sanguine and run the search, either faction and ask us for a invite today! ALL OUR MEMBERS CAN INVITE! We have all the media for guides, voice, videos, NONE are required to join our guilds. BUT if you want to run NiM mode operations, 4 second channeling calls will need discord for the group. If you Want a Great Time for your Double XP Event MONTH, Join us at Sanguine Today!

SmorgishBorg
04.23.2020 , 08:05 AM | #45
Phase 2 of our Month long Guild Giveaway Event is Underway!!!! - Bring your toons home to both factions, and gear up with the best cartel market Weapons, Gear Sets, Crystals, Mounts, And every Items under the sun!!! We have over 1000k XP Boosts to give out to our players and are running the BEST perks in game for the month! If your a Sniper grab your rifle! If your a Smug, Grab that Pistol, If it looks good and you haven't collected it yet, Grab some fun from EITHER of our guildbanks EITHER faction!! We will be doing more in-game giveaways, prizing, and all the fun you've come to love over our years of play! Best time to join, is now!!!! All our Members can invite, Login to Shan Server, and search /who Sanguine today!

jason_ralph
05.07.2020 , 09:57 AM | #46
I am interested in joining. When I did the /who Sanguine, I thought I came up with a player in the Guild. Unfortunately, I did not and joined the Guild. While they seem pretty chill, it was not the Guild I was looking for. Luckily, I have 7 more characters to play with. So, I am hoping for them to join on the IMP and REPUB side if you would have me. I only play the class stories, at least that is where my interest is. I did do a flashpoint or an operation for the HK part, however, other than that, I have not done one, and have no interest in joining in on that. I may attempt the rest of the content after the story missions, however, I have not had a character progress that far. I am interested in joining as the Guild seems to be very active, and I would like to participate. If allowed. Feel free to message me in game, the character I am on is Cryleon, or on here. Hope your Star Wars Day was great. JSR
(over heard on a bounty hunter's star ship)
"You took down the Mandalorian Killer?"
"Yep. Blasted him and the star ship he flew in on."

SmorgishBorg
05.08.2020 , 08:20 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by jason_ralph View Post
I am interested in joining. When I did the /who Sanguine, I thought I came up with a player in the Guild. Unfortunately, I did not and joined the Guild. While they seem pretty chill, it was not the Guild I was looking for. Luckily, I have 7 more characters to play with. So, I am hoping for them to join on the IMP and REPUB side if you would have me. I only play the class stories, at least that is where my interest is. I did do a flashpoint or an operation for the HK part, however, other than that, I have not done one, and have no interest in joining in on that. I may attempt the rest of the content after the story missions, however, I have not had a character progress that far. I am interested in joining as the Guild seems to be very active, and I would like to participate. If allowed. Feel free to message me in game, the character I am on is Cryleon, or on here. Hope your Star Wars Day was great. JSR
Yeah watch for the SANGUINE clone names, Our members are always online 10-40 either faction, so your /who list will contain MANY names, /who Sanguine searched out has been the best way to get your alts/toons into the guild for our 8 years playing! You can friend my mains Smorgishborg Pubside and Dreadkirk Empire I do tend to log them multiple times a day, also if your interested I do have a list of names of my chars on our FaceBook page (Our MAINSITE Headquarters http://www.facebook.com/Sanguineguild - I tend to play many of my toons (70 of them now) on Shan Server. Bring your toons home!