Rillarri

REPUBLIC SPECIAL OPERATIONS

a casual guild

part of the UFPlanets.com Community

Established in 2002

FAQ: faq.ufplanets.com

Apply to join: http://join.ufplanets.com

AN INTRODUCTION TO REPUBLIC SPECIAL OPERATIONS AND UFPLANETS.COM

Republic Special Operations is a Republic guild on the Darth Malgus (EU) server. It is run by the Starfleet Holodeck gaming division of the UFPlanets.com Community. Since its creation in May 2002, the UFP has grown from a small Star Trek gaming clan to what it is today, an international science fiction and gaming community made by fans, for fans.

The UFPlanets community has recently started supporting a wide range of games, Star Wars: The Old Republic being amongst them. SWTOR was an obvious choice for support as a leading sci-fi MMO. The support provided is defined somewhat by the game. For example, the support provided to Star Wars: The Old Republic is an organized guild structure, Quartermasters to manage the guild bank and Event Officers to organize and run PvE and PvP events through our in-house event system.

With a team of more than fifty dedicated volunteers who all love Star Trek, science fiction and gaming, the UFP is more than a guild or clan, it is a worldwide community. Anyone is welcome to apply and get involved at any level; simply drop in and play games, chat on the forums, or even take up a volunteer position!

The UFP also actively supports a range of Star Trek games from the MMO Star Trek Online to classic titles such as Star Trek: Bridge Commander and Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. We also offer support for games such as Minecraft, World or Warcraft, WarThunder, World of Warships and more. UFPlanets also features it's own news team who report the latest in science fiction, gaming and Star Trek news. There really is something for everyone, no matter their preferences.

WHAT THE UFPLANETS COMMUNITY OFFERS TO MEMBERS:

• A vibrant community made up of members of all ages from around the world.
  • An active and award winning website and forum design.
  • Moderated TeamSpeak 3 server.
  • Moderated Discord server.
  • News area featuring exciting news reports, interviews and articles.
  • Active support and regular hosted events for all supported games.
  • Access to the free Star Trek: Elite Force and our very own Elite Force launcher.

WHAT THE UFPLANETS COMMUNITY ASKS OF ITS MEMBERS:

All that members are asked for from the UFPlanets.com Community is simple and easy. Members are asked to sign the Community Roll Call which happens once every three months. This can be done easily with just a few clicks of the mouse. The second is to adhere to our straightforward set of rules, (which are mostly common sense) to ensure we all treat each other equally and that ultimately, we all have a good time.

SHOULD I JOIN?

The UFP truly has an active, welcoming and friendly environment. With our loyal support from members and the hard work from our volunteers, we continue to grow and improve much as we have done for the past thirteen years.

If you want more than a small guild in SWTOR, more community involvement and a voice in how things grow and change, then chances are the UFP is for you. If you want to know more about us then simply visit ufplanets.com. To apply, follow the relevant link at the top of this thread.

Edited by Rillarri

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to provide you with what Planetary Conquest is coming this week but Bioware has yet to announce their schedule.

Changes coming to Daily Mission CXP in 5.6 and 5.6.1 are here.

Game Update 5.6 Patch notes. Check them out here.

Game Update 5.5 Patch notes. Check them out here.

So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

Life Day 2017 is here. Check out all the festival goodies here.

Not too mention it is also the Sixth anniversary of SWTOR. You can get seom nice anniversary items by checking here.

So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

Not too mention it is also the Sixth anniversary of SWTOR. You can get some nice anniversary items by checking here.

Not too mention it is also the Sixth anniversary of SWTOR. You can get some nice anniversary items by checking here.

Hey Guys.

I tried to register on your website, to join you guys in SWTOR, but there is an issue with your site. On clicking submit it brings up this error:

Fatal User Error: Field ufpemails is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_User in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 511

I would love to join you guys, but your website doesnt seem keen. Could you let me know when this is fixed and I will try again.

Hey Guys.

I tried to register on your website, to join you guys in SWTOR, but there is an issue with your site. On clicking submit it brings up this error:

Fatal User Error: Field ufpemails is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_User in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 511

I would love to join you guys, but your website doesnt seem keen. Could you let me know when this is fixed and I will try again.

I’ll pass your message onto the site admins and I'll get back to you.

Edit: the problem should be fixed now. If you’re still interested please try to register again.

Edited by Saelanna