Lowbies is popping! Thanks to the Devs

sdom

Normally, its all doom and gloom in the PvP forums, but for once - this is a positivity post, to thank Bioware for the recent changes to levelling caps in Lowbies and Midbies. You really did something right this time!

I've been levelling a scrapper scoundrel for the new 6.0 meta and the queue pops for both have been nearly constant. Still a few bugs to iron out with regards to matchmaking but im sure thats not specific to lower level PvP.

Join in!

Tell me something you feel Bioware has done right with PvP this expansion.

Im curious to know what people are actually enjoying.

Normally, its all doom and gloom in the PvP forums, but for once - this is a positivity post, to thank Bioware for the recent changes to levelling caps in Lowbies and Midbies. You really did something right this time!

I've been levelling a scrapper scoundrel for the new 6.0 meta and the queue pops for both have been nearly constant. Still a few bugs to iron out with regards to matchmaking but im sure thats not specific to lower level PvP.

Join in!

Tell me something you feel Bioware has done right with PvP this expansion.

Im curious to know what people are actually enjoying.

Can you explain what you mean by lvling caps? Do you mean the lowbie and Mids bracket Lvls? I’ve not found them any different than before, except Mids is now bigger. 10-40, 40-75

Or do you mean the bolster?

Remember, the only reason they are popping is because people are taking Alts from lvl 70-75 and also lvling up new ones. Bioware have added zero incentive to play Lowbies. So I think all you are seeing is this lvling up affect. Once everyone is lvl 75, lowbies and Mids will die again :(

Can you explain what you mean by lvling caps? Do you mean the lowbie and Mids bracket Lvls? I’ve not found them any different than before, except Mids is now bigger. 10-40, 40-75

Or do you mean the bolster?

Remember, the only reason they are popping is because people are taking Alts from lvl 70-75 and also lvling up new ones. Bioware have added zero incentive to play Lowbies. So I think all you are seeing is this lvling up affect. Once everyone is lvl 75, lowbies and Mids will die again :(

Lowbies is 10-42 now. I don't know if that makes any practical difference though.

Lowbies is 10-42 now. I don't know if that makes any practical difference though.

LoL, agreed. All it will do is make it harder for people below lvl 16 and slightly hard for those below lvl 24.

I can’t see anything positive about that to encourage people to play it.

Edited by TrixxieTriss