Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(un)OFFICIAL ☢ The tomb of Freedon Nadd ☢ Community petition thread. ☢

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(un)OFFICIAL ☢ The tomb of Freedon Nadd ☢ Community petition thread. ☢

Fascion
12.16.2011 , 07:05 AM | #11
Your characters are mere days old in a game you will likely be playing for some months. Why not suck it up and reroll on any of the numerous new servers they put up last night? If you are hoping for free xfers, I wouldn't expect to even hear anything about it until a solid week into actual release.

My guild didn't like the server we were handed. By name alone we knew it was going to be overpopulated. We switched. Everything was fine in the end.

chakychan
12.16.2011 , 07:06 AM | #12
i dont wanna imagine when game launch on 20...

FinalApple
12.16.2011 , 07:07 AM | #13
I agree with this. My guild got put on the server by Bioware and now my guilds gaming experience is being ruined by the selfishness of the Spanish and Italian communities. Please Bioware allow free server transfers and create Spanish and Italian servers so they can get the **** off ours!

Thank you.

Bartes
12.16.2011 , 07:09 AM | #14
it's not about characters but community. My guild is on this server (forcefully deployed) as are our allies (forcefully deployed) and adversaries (same). While it would be managable to tell 30+ ppl from guild to reroll on fresh server it could be impossible to ask the same for 100+ from other guilds on both sides. BW should lock creation of new chars for the time being if someone wasn't in deployed guild there IMO. Unless BW put so many ppl on the same server intentionally...

Scan
12.16.2011 , 07:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fascion View Post
Your characters are mere days old in a game you will likely be playing for some months. Why not suck it up and reroll on any of the numerous new servers they put up last night? If you are hoping for free xfers, I wouldn't expect to even hear anything about it until a solid week into actual release.

My guild didn't like the server we were handed. By name alone we knew it was going to be overpopulated. We switched. Everything was fine in the end.
If this was the case then we would move no problem.

However our guild will not move as we have four days early access lost, we PAID to get this advantage and are unwilling to surrender it to a problem we have not created for ourselves, we have done everything BW/EA have asked, paid for pre-order the day we could, pre-ordered CE editions met all requirements to be implemented for the guild launch program and now we get trolls like the guy above telling we are the problem, well *** you Facion to be brutally honest.
Soon. (tm)

Gawan
12.16.2011 , 07:10 AM | #16
Yep my game crashed and voila queues........ Common BW fix this and fix the bloody disconnects.

psysention
12.16.2011 , 07:11 AM | #17
people under level 20 should re-roll to another server

Xiep
12.16.2011 , 07:11 AM | #18
Bioware isn't taking communities seriously.

If they want to fix this, excuse me, ****. They need to create some servers with an (Spanish Prefered, Russian prefered, Italian prefered) Tag.

Oh and... Free Migrations of course. And no, no QQ here. My Guild (FHO) got chosen to The Thomb of Freedon Nadd, so I'm doing as Bioware said. And doing what Bioware said is destroying my gameplay experience :=)
Actually myself as an human is a bug. I'm a wook.

Scan
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #19
I am at sub 100 in queue now, over an hour wait on a working day!

When I get in I will ask in all the general areas for people to support this thread.
Soon. (tm)

Necrofago
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by FinalApple View Post
I agree with this. My guild got put on the server by Bioware and now my guilds gaming experience is being ruined by the selfishness of the Spanish and Italian communities. Please Bioware allow free server transfers and create Spanish and Italian servers so they can get the **** off ours!

Thank you.
Italiano comunity it's pretty small...no more than 500