(un)OFFICIAL ☢ The tomb of Freedon Nadd ☢ Community petition thread. ☢

Scan

Hello all tomb raiders!

As you are all aware queue times on our server is insane, peak time queues are 2-3 hours (had several guild members complain of disconnects at sub 100, when they began at over 1500!) and even now its 12:30pm on a working day and im in a queue of 500.

If you use this server please post here to give some pressure on devs or mods to maybe offer a one time free server transfer.

I know we (Relentless) would happily move to a low pop server.

Please do not troll this thread with "begin again?!" as we have alot of players that have reached 25+ and do not want to throw away the early access advantage they have paid for.

Thankyou for any response and comments.

Shaun.

The tomb of Freedon Nadd is now the only server with a queue...

Our guild was placed here by the system you implemented, if this system was not in place we would have jumped server because we would have realised you had to queue to get in, but with the EA guild insertion we all got in straight away the first time.

This is a real issue now as we have players that do not want to start again (lvl 25+) have taken time off work to get ahead of the wave casual players so not to get choked at quest hubs and have even expressed a desire to cancel the main game before offical launch.

Please BW, you are our only hope!

The tomb of freedon Nadd is the only one Full (queue time 1 hour+) server, all the others are light, standard and one other is heavy.

Im beginning to think that BW and EA do not care that one server is stacked.

Breath and wasted springs to mind, still im in a queue now so nothing better to do than try to bring this to the attention of someone.

they should improove server cap...ffs...or at least let people with already a caracter to login without queue

Thats not a bad idea, if they do not offer server transfer I do not see ours or any guild that was placed here by the launch system moving, this will just cause endless whine and discontentment for other players reading the forum before launch.

Not the best idea for a products image.

Your characters are mere days old in a game you will likely be playing for some months. Why not suck it up and reroll on any of the numerous new servers they put up last night? If you are hoping for free xfers, I wouldn't expect to even hear anything about it until a solid week into actual release.

My guild didn't like the server we were handed. By name alone we knew it was going to be overpopulated. We switched. Everything was fine in the end.

I agree with this. My guild got put on the server by Bioware and now my guilds gaming experience is being ruined by the selfishness of the Spanish and Italian communities. Please Bioware allow free server transfers and create Spanish and Italian servers so they can get the **** off ours!

Thank you.

it's not about characters but community. My guild is on this server (forcefully deployed) as are our allies (forcefully deployed) and adversaries (same). While it would be managable to tell 30+ ppl from guild to reroll on fresh server it could be impossible to ask the same for 100+ from other guilds on both sides. BW should lock creation of new chars for the time being if someone wasn't in deployed guild there IMO. Unless BW put so many ppl on the same server intentionally...

Your characters are mere days old in a game you will likely be playing for some months. Why not suck it up and reroll on any of the numerous new servers they put up last night? If you are hoping for free xfers, I wouldn't expect to even hear anything about it until a solid week into actual release.

My guild didn't like the server we were handed. By name alone we knew it was going to be overpopulated. We switched. Everything was fine in the end.

If this was the case then we would move no problem.

However our guild will not move as we have four days early access lost, we PAID to get this advantage and are unwilling to surrender it to a problem we have not created for ourselves, we have done everything BW/EA have asked, paid for pre-order the day we could, pre-ordered CE editions met all requirements to be implemented for the guild launch program and now we get trolls like the guy above telling we are the problem, well *** you Facion to be brutally honest.

Bioware isn't taking communities seriously.

If they want to fix this, excuse me, ****. They need to create some servers with an (Spanish Prefered, Russian prefered, Italian prefered) Tag.

Oh and... Free Migrations of course. And no, no QQ here. My Guild (FHO) got chosen to The Thomb of Freedon Nadd, so I'm doing as Bioware said. And doing what Bioware said is destroying my gameplay experience :=)

I agree with this. My guild got put on the server by Bioware and now my guilds gaming experience is being ruined by the selfishness of the Spanish and Italian communities. Please Bioware allow free server transfers and create Spanish and Italian servers so they can get the **** off ours!

Thank you.

Italiano comunity it's pretty small...no more than 500

If this was the case then we would move no problem.

However our guild will not move as we have four days early access lost, we PAID to get this advantage and are unwilling to surrender it to a problem we have not created for ourselves, we have done everything BW/EA have asked, paid for pre-order the day we could, pre-ordered CE editions met all requirements to be implemented for the guild launch program and now we get trolls like the guy above telling we are the problem, well *** you Facion to be brutally honest.

I paid for those same advantages as well. I'm not even able to log into the game yet. How much are you really losing?

All I am saying here is... don't hold your breath. If they eventually allow it, cool. Right now, though, you have the perfect opportunity to roll on a fresh, new server where everyone is equal.

Just providing you with what I see as the most wise option. No need to get all nerd-rage on me, homie.