More class story chapters

ProHazor

Is anyone else here hoping for more storyline to each class? Not something common like RoTHC but like a chapter 6 of the Sith Inquisitor story and chapter 6 of the Jedi Knight story.

BW definitely makes enough money to do this, but the question is how much of that profit goes toward their budget. Even if most of it goes toward their budget, I fear they are far too lazy to do so. I mean, hell, they took almost 3 months to balance a single heal ability on commando.

BW definitely makes enough money to do this, but the question is how much of that profit goes toward their budget. Even if most of it goes toward their budget, I fear they are far too lazy to do so. I mean, hell, they took almost 3 months to balance a single heal ability on commando.

I would really love this, there are alot of stories where it could be expanded upon, some storylines end with cliffhanger --ish-- endings, like maybe with the Imperial Agent story, do you join the Star Cabal? etc, so much material out there

I can tell you right now, that this will not happen.

Considering what the upcoming expansion is all about, there will be no more " class" story. As in the expansion, your character is no longer an agent, a bounty hunter, a Sith, or a Jedi, but a lone wanderer so to speak, that has been frozen for a few years.