Abandoning half the game....

Working on a second 50 and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with how this game handles flashpoints and heroics. The game would be more enjoyable if I didn't feel like I had to abandon half the game due to no one running or announcing flashpoints, the LFG thing is useless after days of sitting with it on. So in the end it's really do solo quests and PVP. My first 50 was this way and now my second on the way.

You know... just an idea guys... how about cross linking flashpoints and a lfg tool so those that WANT to run them can instead of waiting DAYS or never to find enough people to do something other than *gasp* pvp.

Change to Harbringer, or Fatman. I say Harbringer since Fatman is running 30-45 minute wait times at peak.

Its a different feel. I literally have been able to group up almost all day and all night to do heroics and flashpoints.

The problem is servers need to be merged. I refuse to even play my alts anymore on Naddist rebels and only go there to play my 50 Gunslinger when I don't want to wait for the server que time.

Its pathetic the populations on most servers and the cap on Fatman is to low.

Its way better playing on another server. Trust me.

Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFG and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread. Many servers utilize a custom chat for Looking for Group, you might also want to see if this is ongoing for your server as it does not restrict by planet. For instance, /cjoin LFG is a common custom chat that is used.

This topic was also recently covered in our weekly Community Q&A Blog for February 24th.

deusBAAL: Will you be providing a LFG tool? What will be its features? How will it be intended to work and when can we expect it to go live?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer): We are hard at work on a much more robust LFG functionality that will quickly help put groups together while still offering the flexibility to decide how you group and what sort of people you want to be grouped with. We’ll release more details as we get closer to release.