making ignore command account wide.

frankiedelano

before someone post it is account wide this is not what i mean . when you ignore someone it should be account wide so you don't see that person in your chat no matter what toon you have logged in , reason behind this suggestion is the gold spammers it's so tiresome ignoring the same dam spammers every time you login your toon or create new toons . if the ignore player was account wide then having to waste time trying to ignore everyone of them over and over .

In no way is the ignore list account wide and it would be nice it if was. It would be nice if when I add someone to my ignore list I could choose to ignore the entire account. It would be nice if the ignore list was shared across all characters, or could be imported, so when I add someone to my ignore list on character A character B uses the same list and is ignoring the person/account too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
+1. When I ignore a toon, I’m wanting to ignore the player entirely. I want to ignore ALL of his/her toons on ALL of my toons. Please make this happen!!!

ignoring a toon on all your chars, is different than ignoring a legacy on all your toons.

Take for example, you are on a char, and do fp, someone messes up, you decide to ignore all the the people in the fp, so they all get ignored, on all chars... But if you ignore the whole legacy....well, let's say that one of those people were normally a friend, on a different toon, you don't know theirs, they don't know yours, words are exchanged, you ignore the legacy, and so do they....now see the problem? Even the best of us can have bad days, and when you have multiple toons /shrug. Not only that, but you've also the havoc it 'might' cause with group finder.

Edited by DarkestMicheal