Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Honor Guard

Beckwith
09.13.2018 , 09:57 PM | #21
Tython Team got to 3rd floor of Revan. We are very excited of our progression and look to be clearing it in the next week or 2, or later.

We still have 2 Range DPS available on our Alderaan Team on Sunday and Monday nights at 9pm ET to midnight.

We have a lot of new and returning players and looking to clear more content on all of our teams. We may be making a 5th team soon, if things keep going as good as they are now. We have also been pushing Medium Conquest and getting it every week and looking for more people for conquest so we can soon push Large Yields. We are also looking at making a PvP team soon.

If you are interested you can message me in game or on here or on our website at www.swtorrhg.com. If you are already interested, apply on our website and we can get you in the guild. Come join RHG and be apart of a family guild.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RWqMLC
RHG is Recruiting - www.swtorrhg.com
Paboe - Sage Healer, Klue - Guardian Tank, Kariana - Shadow Tank, Kleu - Vanguard Tank, Leuk - Commando Gunnery, Jintoss - Gunslinger Sharpshooter

Beckwith
09.20.2018 , 09:33 PM | #22
Hello all,

Our Tython raid team raided this week on Weds and Thurs and we are consistently getting to the 3rd floor, but working on the aberations. We hope to have it down in a couple of weeks we hope.

We also have filled all our raid teams, but we have a few people that would be interested in being on a raid team, so we plan to open a new raid team. Days and times are TBD, but I will post when I know more and have a raid lead for that team.

We also are looking for conquest players, PvP players, and more PvE players. If you are interested in any aspect of the game message me in game or on this website. As always, we do have an application you have to fill out to join the guild, go to our website and fill out an application after you register.

Website is www.swtorrhg.com
Paboe - Sage Healer, Klue - Guardian Tank, Kariana - Shadow Tank, Kleu - Vanguard Tank, Leuk - Commando Gunnery, Jintoss - Gunslinger Sharpshooter

Beckwith
Today , 10:42 PM | #23
We had 2 teams running on Friday and Saturday night, Ord Mantell and Tatooine.

Ord Mantell got to Revan HM this week and was pulling him. We had a fill-in DPS and a fill-in Healer. We got to HK phase but was having issues with it. We hope to see more progress next week on Revan HM and sometime in the future clearing it.

Tatooine got to the carpet bombing phase of M&B. They are making good headway and they look forward to clearing M&B sometime in the near future. They are making great progress with M&B.

We are looking to make a 5th team, as our 4 teams are full atm. If you are interested you can contact me in game or here, or you can simply register and apply at our website www.swtorrhg.com.