To all the "Where is my early blah blah", "when will be next wave blah blah"...

LordSatoh

I'm just wondering... You are about to play this game for years to come. What difference does few hours even days make when in less than 2-3 months EVERYTHING will balance itself out?

Seriously. Give me a reasy without trolling as I am really interested.

I'm just wondering... You are about to play this game for years to come. What difference does few hours even days make when in less than 2-3 months EVERYTHING will balance itself out?

Character names will be taken

A characters name can mean a lot...

There were plenty of times back in WoW where I deleted a character, or just couldn't play them because I didn't like the name

then you should have thought of something more Orginal!!

QFT.

I have 10-15 names well thought out and prepared in case one of them is taken.

When you miss your buss/train/sub do you go back home and cry or catch the next one?

Seriously people give me a good reason not some whining hiss.

I believe everyone wants to finally play the finished product and everyone is like an excited child on christmas eve who wants to open their presents.

Everyone needs to just

:)

Being excited is awesome but being a spoiled lil kid who whines constantly is not. Hence I'm asking for a logical explanation with a good reason and this post fails to deliver so far :)

A characters name can mean a lot...

There were plenty of times back in WoW where I deleted a character, or just couldn't play them because I didn't like the name

Omg and I though I was the only sick person with this problem LOL. Good to know I am not alone!

So?

Post floods are nasty and yet nobody can't explain?

Does this mean I am right and all you do is whine and cry like babies?

:D

People have followed the game since Bioware announced it and have waited months/years to play the game once it is officially released.

Early Access is offered so people can play the before its world wide release and people per-ordered because they wanted to do so.

Is there any further explanation you need or do you want continue wasting bandwidth.

then you should have thought of something more Orginal!!

You should apply that advice to your posts.

Really though Biowares naming system is archaic, they should have tied names to a forum name or something so people could choose what name they want without being so limited.

I mean damn, surely there were other Luke's before Luke Skywalker, in TOR he would have to be named ghernazerflam plopskidder, and even then would likely need to put XxX before and after his name.

Early Access is offered so people can play the before its world wide release and people per-ordered because they wanted to do so.

Is there any further explanation you need or do you want continue wasting bandwidth.

It is and quite well documented and explained... YET nothing changes. So I want an answer if you can't provide one, don't tell me to stop using bandwith cause so far you didn't answer my question going past what's obvious.

Edited by LordSatoh

^Basically

This is one of the reasons I roll on PvP servers. So I'm not forced to think up some legitimate or cool sounding name.

GankstahPappy is sure to not be taken. :cool:

Gone now. As is GankstahMamma, GankstahGranny, GankstahSissy, GankstahBro, and my personal favorite GankstahNan

Character names matter for me too... but I try to come up with three or five. Usually I get my first or second choice. Sometimes I change the spelling a tad just to get the name I want. For example, if I wanted to name my character Amidala (just picking this name since I know it's not allowed) and Amidala was taken, I would think of something phonetic that might be similar. So I would have Amidala... Amedala... Amidalla... and then I would throw in something like Leia and Leiha to the mix just in case. I usually get one of those (or if not, I am usually able to come up with a cool name).

This can be a problem though if people like to keep the same names from game to game to game and they are taken (I don't do that, so it's a non-issue for me). In that case, you might just have to try different servers.

Maybe people who roll on PvP servers are upset because they feel they will get ganked a lot. But they could always get friends to help or just roll on another server.

Other than names and possible ganking... I can't think of any other reason people might get upset over not getting in "right away, right now."

Anyway, would I loved to have gotten early access... yep. But in the long run (or like another poster said even in just a week from now), it really won't matter when you got into the game. Heck, this is the first game I ever played at launch and it never mattered to me in other games that I got in late. I still had fun, raided, etc, etc... so I guess I am saying, don't worry folks. It will be okay :) .

Edited by Jilla

QFT.

I have 10-15 names well thought out and prepared in case one of them is taken.

When you miss your buss/train/sub do you go back home and cry or catch the next one?

Seriously people give me a good reason not some whining hiss.

How's this for well thought out Lord Bungholio

i agree about the character name thing meaning alot.....BUT i have played wow for 6-7 years now and before that i played EQ for 5 years and i have never had a hard time creating a name. i think once or twice i had to bail out a name but i had 10 more lined up anyways. and those two games had and in wow's case still do have millions of players going thru names or abandoned accounts sitting on names. not trying to offend or criticize just saying that its all about creativity, and getting in sooner does help that but it doesn't give good reason to be offensive to teh company. :p

I started playing mmo at the beggining of wrath, so I'm a spoiled brat gen x who thinks everything should be mine I guess, but I have never had a problem getting a name, look at it this way, if your name is not available then I guess it really wasn't that unique. Try this name out I bet no one has it yet xxxlukeskywalkerxxx or Hobi swan boloni