Bravo! Mako in JC storyline.

Skodan

I just got to the Kaylio part of the JK storyline. I play an Agent mostly so it was kinda cool to see some crossing characters.

My guess by how she looks was that it takes place before you meet her in the Agent storyline.

Anyway I have a BH too so I may have to start a JC to see Mako in that storyline as well!

My guess by how she looks was that it takes place before you meet her in the Agent storyline.

Problem is, you meet Doc on Balmorra during the Republic invasion to liberate the planet. Which is a good long while after the Agent meets Kaliyo.

If I remember right, Kaliyo has a conversation post Taris where she departs to take care of some unexplained business. I figured it was that.

It makes me happy when i get quests that link different classes together.

in this instance it was for a companion quest with qyzen in which we contact mako and chat

that quest made me squee. i also like how Risha and Vette talk about each other in their convos. they were best friends when they were kids.

I'm trying to find out all of these because there are quite a few links between companions if you listen to their stories. Felix Iresso worked for Alric Jorgan on Ord Mantell, Qyzen worked for the BH boss (the one at the beginning of the game) for a time. I suspect we'll find more. These need to be cataloged, they'e brilliant!

that quest made me squee. i also like how Risha and Vette talk about each other in their convos. they were best friends when they were kids.

Funny thing is I told vette one time if risha is getting all the attention from the pirate dude who picked her up she should of killed her so she would get all the attention.

She got a -1 and told me "you are in insane you know that?" I took it for sith this kind of action is the norm.

• 3 weeks later...