Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware needs to fix this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware needs to fix this

Marose
02.14.2012 , 06:03 AM | #1
1. Change the warzone group system so that it is cross servor and makes even and fair teams with healers for both teams, not just one opposing team.

2. Players that took advantage of the illum bug and were able to get valor 60 in a matter of days need to be banned / or have their overpowered gear taken away which by the way is ruining pvp on my servor, the republic is far more geared and populated then the empire.

until this is done, Bioware is on the verge of losing a lot of paying customers because of the aftermath of one bug that created literally unbeatable players in warzones.

me_unknown
02.14.2012 , 06:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Marose View Post
until this is done, Bioware is on the verge of losing a lot of paying customers because of the aftermath of one bug that created literally unbeatable players in warzones.
i don't think so.

NevesNET
02.14.2012 , 06:25 AM | #3
LOL, BM gear is almost EXACTLY same as Champion... calling all BM exploiters because YOU where doing flashpoints or picking flowers or side pve quests is pure stupidity. I was level 62 when 1.1 hit, and I know of many many others, we would see each other in warzones since game launch...

move along, nothing to see here but yet another "I don't know what I'm doing so you all must be exploiters!" thread...

Jafnahar
02.14.2012 , 06:28 AM | #4
Got BM the old-fashioned way (grinding) weeks ago, and I still only have a few pieces of BM gear. Yay RNG.

Point is, even those who abused the Ilum bug didn't get a free set of Battlemaster gear handed to them by their ship droid the next time they boarded. And even they did, it's still far from making them unkillable.

Marose
02.14.2012 , 06:42 AM | #5
ok so my first post wasnt so great, i am deeply sorry.. anyway all im saying is warzones get boring when your facing the same opposing players all the time.. why not create battlegroups so there is more of a variety of people.

NevesNET
02.14.2012 , 06:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Marose View Post
ok so my first post wasnt so great, i am deeply sorry.. anyway all im saying is warzones get boring when your facing the same opposing players all the time.. why not create battlegroups so there is more of a variety of people.
The cross-server rated warzones are coming, think I saw it in 1.2 patch preview or future pvp features. Just because the queue pool is larger isn't going to make new 50s or under-geared PvE players any better...

Marose
02.14.2012 , 06:47 AM | #7
very nice, thanks bud