Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Warzone Will End IN 120 Seconds Unless Other Players Join

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Warzone Will End IN 120 Seconds Unless Other Players Join

Arianova
02.14.2012 , 01:09 AM | #1
"The Warzone Will End IN 120 Seconds Unless Other Players Join"

Anyone else getting tired of seeing this?

Nullcrobicus
02.14.2012 , 01:11 AM | #2
I was playing my alt and decided to do a warzone for the daily. Lol'd when I realized people were doing the exploit in the 10-49 brackets as well.

projectfox
02.14.2012 , 01:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Arianova View Post
"The Warzone Will End IN 120 Seconds Unless Other Players Join"

Anyone else getting tired of seeing this?
Yes and from what I'm seeing it's mostly imperials using this exploit. Sometimes I see republic do it but it seems more prevalent on imperial side. I'm getting really fed up with these gamebreaking bugs and I'm on the verge of quitting because BW hasn't even acknowledged and/or addressed this problem.
Beautiful
<Synapse>
The Swiftsure

HelinCarnate
02.14.2012 , 01:15 AM | #4
They are aware. If they had a fix, it would be fixed already. Talking about exploits gets threads shut down as it makes people wonder how it is done so they try and figure it out. I give this thread maybe 15 min or so unless the mods are on break.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Adzzy
02.14.2012 , 01:17 AM | #5
The <insert faction or huttball side here> team currently has more than 8 players and the game will end with an automatic loss in 120 seconds unless their team numbers are reduced to the correct number.

Honestly, how hard is a proviso like that to implement?
Keys are lame

HelinCarnate
02.14.2012 , 01:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Adzzy View Post
The <insert faction or huttball side here> team currently has more than 8 players and the game will end with an automatic loss in 120 seconds unless their team numbers are reduced to the correct number.

Honestly, how hard is a proviso like that to implement?
Wow, you fixed it. We are all saved. Thank you so much. I'm glad you understand the code for the game better than BW.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Daeromas
02.14.2012 , 01:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by projectfox View Post
Yes and from what I'm seeing it's mostly imperials using this exploit. Sometimes I see republic do it but it seems more prevalent on imperial side. I'm getting really fed up with these gamebreaking bugs and I'm on the verge of quitting because BW hasn't even acknowledged and/or addressed this problem.
Was in many matches today going against 10 reps, wasn't on one team with more than 7 other imps, so I could say the same thing about reps doing it more.

The bottom line is that both sides are doing it and it's super lame and needs to be fixed.

yapigia
02.14.2012 , 01:34 AM | #8
explain the exploit please.

Don't be so mysterious....

miraixellos
02.14.2012 , 01:34 AM | #9
not even in the patch notes, all threads get gassed, should issue some sort of statement to appease the players instead of just pretending the problem doesn't exist until someone gets fired for not putting an If Then statement in the code and the problem is fixed (not saying its as simple as that but people starting to get the point)

Avip
02.14.2012 , 01:37 AM | #10
At least those ones actually end. I'm sick of the 5 vs 8 ones that SHOULD end then when you are 3 capped and have very little chance of coming back you get 1 more person to stop the count down.