Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Takes ages to get out of combat

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Takes ages to get out of combat

Shadosin
02.13.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1
I feel that sometimes warzones seems bugged, i can wait up to a minute in a distant cornor just to get out of combat to regen, it sux bigtime i am wasting so much time on that every time im on a team with no healers. Often i just go suicide to get returned to full, but tbh it shouldnt be needed.

Grubfist
02.13.2012 , 04:29 PM | #2
Kill an enemy. Instantly out of combat.

blumps
02.13.2012 , 04:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadosin View Post
I feel that sometimes warzones seems bugged, i can wait up to a minute in a distant cornor just to get out of combat to regen, it sux bigtime i am wasting so much time on that every time im on a team with no healers. Often i just go suicide to get returned to full, but tbh it shouldnt be needed.
No one heals usually because they don't get as much credit as if they were to DPS. If you want healers go tell Bioware to fix healing contribution medals/valor in WZs.

KyoMamoru
02.13.2012 , 04:31 PM | #4
Things that reset your 'time until out of combat.'
1) Dots being on you. [Each tick resets the timer.]
2) You having dots on someone else. [Each tick resets the timer.]
3) Healing someone that in combat.
4) Someone having healed the last person you fought. [You're considered in combat with both of them.]

Stradoo
02.13.2012 , 04:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
Kill an enemy. Instantly out of combat.
lol!.

Grubfist
02.13.2012 , 04:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KyoMamoru View Post
Things that reset your 'time until out of combat.'
1) Dots being on you. [Each tick resets the timer.]
2) You having dots on someone else. [Each tick resets the timer.]
False. I have used my meditate in both those situations.

With DoTs ticking on the enemies (I still saw the numbers popping up)
With DoTs ticking on me. (Each tick interrupted my meditate but I got some healing in between each one, it was just slowed)

Astarica
02.13.2012 , 04:36 PM | #7
Guarding someone puts you in combat if the guarded person is in combat.

evilbond
02.13.2012 , 04:37 PM | #8
Get it fairly often as well, annoying for a stealth class even more as we cant just run to the next fight and live without re-gen/re stealth.

But as previous poster said if you kill someone you pretty much get straight out of stealth.

unixbomber
02.13.2012 , 04:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by blumps View Post
No one heals usually because they don't get as much credit as if they were to DPS. If you want healers go tell Bioware to fix healing contribution medals/valor in WZs.
I heal,.. and solo queue.
If i want valor, I'll go to Ilum and soak it up.

Grubfist
02.13.2012 , 04:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by evilbond View Post
Get it fairly often as well, annoying for a stealth class even more as we cant just run to the next fight and live without re-gen/re stealth.

But as previous poster said if you kill someone you pretty much get straight out of stealth.
On my shadow, I've been fighting in a 3v2. I killed my target and was able to stealth without vanish. The other 2 enemies were still up. Used it to do a SPinning Kick on another of them.