Double-bladed lightsaber hilts

TianaArylle

I am also a double saber collector. Nice work on the image. I wanted to add a couple tidbits of info:

1.) There are many many sabers that have the wrong icons. (Custom built and Elegant modified both have incorrect icons)

2.) Sabers with the same appearance are not guaranteed to have the same sounds.

I noticed this as well. Especially the sound part. I am a big fan of the vicious double saber, from the teral V run. That would be the bottom right-hand corner one.

If I may....AMAZING OMG!....so Simple so Clean so crisp an easy....now....can you do it for all weapons of Main an off hand for each classes....I would love to see that. For what you did is awesome. FYI I'm choosing the Slim purple one bottem left :D

Hi all, just wanted to point out that while the servers were down last night I made a similar guide to the one above for pistols. Ever notice that this game has a LOT of guns? ... Oy. The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many guns, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc.

So, happy pistol'ing - for you or a companion!

Pistol Models

~ Tiana

Jedi Covenant

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all -

I was trying to decide what hilt I wanted for my double-bladed saber and made this quick little image showing each hilt and its in-game icon. It helped me pick and I thought it might help others, too :)

Enjoy! :hope_06:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6535/doublebladedlightsaberg.jpg

~ Tiana

Jedi Covenant

Pistol Models

Mad props, this is what i was looking for

Thanks for all the nice words! It's all about the little things, yknow? :)

You did a great job, still thank you.

Ssshhh, don't tell about our awesome server, we don't need more people! ;)

I am there now since the transfer so yes its the best :)

Edited by Coldjaguar