+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

http://challonge.com/bastion1v1

NEXT DEADLINE IS September 14

Roster, sign-up thread, and rules:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=661680

BIG THANKS TO ALPHA REPUBLIC FOR DONATING 1 MILLION CREDITS!!!

BIG THANKS TO GALACTICBOSS FOR DONATING 3 MILLION CREDITS!!!

These brackets are FINALIZED. Only forfeits, DQs, and victories will alter the brackets. No amount of ************ will change them. With this many people and the class diversity, there's no such thing as balanced brackets.

If you advance into the next round and have an opponent ready, feel free to fight them even if the previous deadline has not been met yet.

Once again, disqualifications will occur if the deadline is not met. If you don't want to be disqualified, you MUST provide some sort of proof/argument that you were actively looking for your opponent.

Schedule

First Round: 11:59 PM, Aug 12, 2013

Second Round: 11:59 PM, Aug 19, 2013

Third Round ends: 11:59 PM, Sept 2, 2013

Fourth Round (Semi-finals): 11:59 PM, Sept 9, 2013

Fifth Round (Final 4): 11:59 PM, Sept 16, 2013

Sixth Round (Championship): 11:59 PM, Sept 23, 2013

To submit a match result:

* Post in this thread <- best option

* Send a /tell to Man-iac (Republic) or Mániac (alt+0225)(Empire)

* Ingame mail to one of those ^

* Send a carrier pigeon to my house <- worst option

Good luck to all and thanks for signing up!

Edited by ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just sayin plastic-cup is on pot5 now so you could put him against shifu :p

It would be unfair to sub any person in/out at this point because it would jeopardize the integrity of the tournament since it is no longer random. Anyone who no longer plays on this server or that has changed their mind about entering will be weeded out by the first round. Sorry. I plan to host these types of tournaments seasonally so stay tuned for the next one if you missed your chance.

I'll give you a million credits, since my sub runs out soon and I more then likely wont be playing anymore. where you want me to send them when I log on tomorrow

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

You can send them to my main @ Man-iac (Republic Side).

I sent a mail to biscuitsandgravy on both imp and pub side..say the player don't exist..

All of the breakfast people names that dont have a class or forum name next to them have " ' " or accent codes in their name. /who breakfast and ask around in the guild. I'm gonna try to change all their names to the correct one's by the end of the night but no promises.

Edit: the correct spelling is - Biskits'n'gravy - and I changed the bracket to reflect this.

Edited by ManiacDavis