Servers online?

lennert

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people actually find the forums more intersting then the game, I have noticed.

Not really, but I can browse the forums at work... while installing the game client might not be go easy past our admin ;)

Maybe you should consider that the EU ppl pay just as much per subscriber as the US/AU for playing the game, it feels very rude that you delay our gametime as for us. This happend the day after 2.0 came live as well, the US/AU servers came up two hours before the EU ones :(

Maybe you should consider that the EU ppl pay just as much per subscriber as the US/AU for playing the game, it feels very rude that you delay our gametime as for us. This happend the day after 2.0 came live as well, the US/AU servers came up two hours before the EU ones :(

Implying they do it on purpose. Stuff happens, meditate on that while waiting.

Perhaps they should consider planning the maintenances so it will not impact prime Australian raiding time, and with the extended downtime, Europe's. Seems to me that the US gets the long end of the stick every time.

Implying they do it on purpose. Stuff happens, meditate on that while waiting.

Stuff indeed happens, which might be why its not such a super idea scheduling maintenance to finish right on the edge of EU prime time.

The fact that it's the EU servers only that get maintenance extended by yet another hour is just hilarious lol

Heh... the fact is that they need to mess up with French and German dictionaries every time they write up a line in those languages for ment-to-be-read text lines... lol

xD