Make your own rules.

Diamonddug

Ok a little explaination is involved. This is for fun. I saw that the Sith had a few differant rules as in Bane's rule of two or Darth Krayt rule of One or Lord Kaan Brotherhood of Darkness.

Think you can make a better rule for the Sith here is your chance.

Some rules(to the rules) of coarse:

1.This is the Sith so no rule can break the Sith code.

2.You must put both pros and cons to your rules.

3. How will your rules help or hurt the Sith (the Religion not the race)?

I'll give an example using the two I already listed:

The rule of two: Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it.

Pro: Prevent infighting between Sith by making only two of them.

Con: There are only two and lets say they are together in a shuttle when it explodes there goes the order.

The rule of one: Instead of two there is now only one—the Sith Order itself.

Pro: Many minions, acolytes/adepts and lords with only one Dark Lord of the Sith.

Cons: In fighting. Eventallty the one will be killed die or be destoyed and the power vacuum has all the other Sith turning on one another and the Sith destroyes it self.

So there you go. Your turn create your own rules for the sith, and rember have fun.

"Peace is a lie; there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me."

—The Sith Code

The sith code dose not have an actual auther but some belive it was Darth Treya who created the Sith Code. So thats who I'll go with for this.

The Sith see themselves as seekers, challengers of old and stagnant ways, in touch with the laws of nature and the universe. They see the Jedi as denying their natures and afraid of the truth around them. Passions were what kept all creatures—from the most rudimentary to the most evolved sentient—alive. They believed that mastery of their passions give them strength the Jedi lack. The Sith do not believe that victory by any means is desirable, but believed that unless victory proved your superiority, it was an illusion and temporary. Though there might be different types of victories—peaceful victory, victory by sacrifice, even a truce—Sith dogma teaches that unless the victory was achieved by demonstrating that one's power was superior it was not a true victory. The stronger a Sith became in the Force, the more power he or she could achieve, but he or she always has to fight for that power.

The true meaning of the line "…my chains are broken" was a subject of argument among many Sith. The chains represented a being's restrictions; not just a Sith but any being in the universe. The restrictions could be those placed upon a being by someone else, or restrictions that one placed upon oneself. The ultimate goal of any Sith was to free himself or herself from such restrictions, but not (as many failed Sith pupils believed) in the simplistic meaning of just being able to do whatever they wanted. The Sith desired to free themselves in order to reach perfection and fulfill their potential. They want the perfect strength, perfect power, and perfect destiny, which, in turn, allowed one to do whatever they wanted FOR THE MOST PART. The person who had these abilities was known as the Sith'ari. The Sith'ari was supposed to destroy the Sith and then make them stronger than ever. Many Sith do not believe in the Sith'ari and treat perfection as a goal to work towards rather than a strict state of being.

When I say don't break the rules I don't mean you can't bend them like Lord Kaan did for the brotherhood but you can't shatter them by saying "All Sith and Jedi should work together peacefully towards mutial gain. Breaking Peace is a lie. Of the Code."

Edited by Diamonddug

While that serves it's purpose, that kind of sounds like it was taken straight from the wookieepedia article. My own rules....now that the Sith code is clearly defined for the purpose of this thread, (and it is a functional definition, which is kind of hard to locate on these forums) this makes making our own rules based on that a lot easier.

From now on, the Sith order will function thusly. There will only ever be one single Sith lord, and this Sith lord shall be the epitome of dark side mastery. This Sith lord will not take a new apprentice, but will instead attain immortality, or the Sith order will fall. Whenever feasible the Sith lord will eliminate life, to strengthen the dark side of the Force. Ultimately, the Sith lord will attain the greatest power by ending all life everywhere. This has the advantage of epitomizing Sith philosophy, but the disadvantage of keeping the fate of the Sith teetering on a knife-edge. That, in its own way, is also an advantage though.

Edited by Jorander