"We will not be pushing Team Ranked Warzones to the live game..."

SliggXx

"We will not be pushing Team Ranked Warzones to the live game until we have significant PTS testing of the feature."

-Gabe Something or other

So, it appears they are going to keep Ranked WZs out of 1.3 and use the playerbase as their scapegoat. If this does prove to be the case, I suspect it will be the last straw for many of us that have been waiting for months.

Good luck with that BW.

you guys are REALLY stretching things here

he means exactly what he said. Stop making things out to be worse than they are and putting a negative spin on everything. They will be in 1.3, and when they are then what will you say?

"We will not be pushing Team Ranked Warzones to the live game until we have significant PTS testing of the feature."

-Gabe Something or other

So, it appears they are going to keep Ranked WZs out of 1.3 and use the playerbase as their scapegoat. If this does prove to be the case, I suspect it will be the last straw for many of us that have been waiting for months.

Good luck with that BW.

you guys really do like to twist every little thing the devs say to fit your twisted little fantasy world don't you???

Hi there SligXx, thank you for your post. As with many things, some of our blogs are written well ahead of their publishing date and this blog is one of them. When Gabe wrote this, it was just before we opened up PTS for testing. Since then, we have had many copied characters test our Ranked Warzones. I can see why the quote would stand out, but again, this was written a few weeks ago. Hopefully that clears up any confusion!

Hi there SligXx, thank you for your post. As with many things, some of our blogs are written well ahead of their publishing date and this blog is one of them. When Gabe wrote this, it was just before we opened up PTS for testing. Since then, we have had many copied characters test our Ranked Warzones. I can see why the quote would stand out, but again, this was written a few weeks ago. Hopefully that clears up any confusion!

And yet, you aren't really denying it. So, there does appear to be a chance of Ranked Warzones being pushed out of 1.3 still.

And yet, you aren't really denying it. So, there does appear to be a chance of Ranked Warzones being pushed out of 1.3 still.

Well of course there is! This is software development and they have every right to keep unfinished portions of the product on the sideline until they are ready.

In any case, based on the blog they are almost ready to get this thing live. Stop complaining.

There's always a chance a feature won't end up in the initial release of 1.3, but it seems to me like Bioware doesn't think that it's going to happen.

It'd be stupid of them to set the development time of ranked warzones in stone if they're only 75% sure that it'll be ready in time, for example.

again..

stop looking for ANYTHING just to cause negativity and stir problems :(

All this debate is pretty unimportant when you consider that the Dev's haven't said that they arent going to shut the game down tomorrow and sell our credit card information to China. As we all know, if they don't expressly say something we have to assume that all infinite possibilities are possible realities.

Just /facepalm........ :rolleyes:

Agree

The transfer have certainly helped the game for me. I know that is off topic, but was agreeing with the /facepalm on this subject of the thread.

Only issue I am having with the game is the lag on the servers now. As well as lack of end game pve content, but thats another topic discussed elsewere.

Well of course there is! This is software development and they have every right to keep unfinished portions of the product on the sideline until they are ready.

In any case, based on the blog they are almost ready to get this thing live. Stop complaining.

Except that they already delayed this portion of the game once and doing so again would only further cement that 1.3 includes nothing that shouldn't have been in 1.2 which are things that should have been in release.

Except that they already delayed this portion of the game once and doing so again would only further cement that 1.3 includes nothing that shouldn't have been in 1.2 which are things that should have been in release.

That didn't even make sense.

Well if you want Ranked WZ then you should be logging into the PTS and testing it as much as possible.

And yet, there have been 3 people all day that were interested in testing them. 4:30pm est until right now. That is it!

I've been sitting on the PTS and NOBODY is here to test them.

Republic fleet has aveeraged 1-22 players, never more than 7 lvl 50's. Imp fleet has had a few more people, but again never more than 13 lvl 50's.

Nobody seems interested in testing/playing RWZ's. The person who created the 3 person group Republic side made all kinds of posts and even tried to get guildies to come, but guess what? Nobody was interested!

Edited by Dein_Cathair

And yet, there have been 3 people all day that were interested in testing them. 5pm est until right now. That is it!

I've been sitting on the PTS and NOBODY is here to test them.

Republic fleet has avweeraged 1-22 players, never more than 7 lvl 50's. Imp fleet has had a few more people, but again never more than 13 lvl 50's.

Nobody seems interested in testing/playing RWZ's. The person who created the 3 person group Republic side made all kinds of posts and even tried to get guildies to come, but guess what? Nobody was interested!

It's almost like people don't want to pay to beta test, imagine that. At this point I guess all those "internal testers" in Dallas don't test anymore, 1.2 only.

It's almost like people don't want to pay to beta test, imagine that. At this point I guess all those "internal testers" in Dallas don't test anymore, 1.2 only.

Nah, first off it's Austin.

Next, there were plenty of people to test the lfg tool, even w/o the titles.

Keep in mind that 99% of the players in this game queue SOLO and will NEVER queue as a group EVER. Except for with 1-2 rl friends.

The RWZ event this past weekend was a total bug filled flop with a tiny turnout. I don't see much interest except for a tiny vocal minority. Plus the design is badly flawed.

Edited by Dein_Cathair