An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just giving everyone a look at what I have coming up (gonna do this regularly I think :p)

Main topic: Thrawn Campaign

Request: Wedge Antilles

Second Request:

^Second Request is open if anyone has one for me. :)

Could you maybe do something on the Rakata or the Infinite Empire?

Edited by steaktrooper

Could you maybe do something on the Rakata or the Infinite Empire?

I have plans to do the Infinite Empire in my Galactic History series, which will start after the Jedi vs. Sith series.

Edited by Aurbere

Hey everyone! Just wanted to discuss a few things concerning future threads.

First, since TalonVII asked for Wedge Antilles, I have elected to wait for him (assuming) to return before I make the Wedge threads. So to replace Wedge, I have decided to do a thread on Jan Dodonna. So look forward to that. :)

Second (and I'll probably ramble for this) is the prospect of future Revan threads. This has been weighing on my mind for quite some time. I know the last one kinda hurt my supposed reputation (or whatever) and that's a shame. The outrage was expected, but not to the degree that I saw. But because of my stance on Revan, I have been deemed a hater. Which couldn't be farther from the truth, but if people want to think that, go right ahead. Now, I remember a discussion I had with mefit a while back, and he (assuming) said that he disregards my threads because he thinks that they are filled with bias opinions. I'm hoping that that's not the case with others, but if so, then that's a real shame. I haven't mentioned Revan in a single thread besides the Great Sith War, and in that thread it was brief and didn't even really talk about him. I'm probably not making friends saying this, but I had to get this off my chest and get it out there. I did say I was going to ramble, but there it is I guess. :o

So back on topic. There is a Revan thread in the future. But for now, I'm working on Jan Dodonna, the Jedi Civil War and Darth Malak (requested by Beniboybling IIRC). The future is looking good for these threads, imo. But keep the requests coming. :)

Hey everyone! Just wanted to discuss a few things concerning future threads.

First, since TalonVII asked for Wedge Antilles, I have elected to wait for him (assuming) to return before I make the Wedge threads. So to replace Wedge, I have decided to do a thread on Jan Dodonna. So look forward to that. :)

Second (and I'll probably ramble for this) is the prospect of future Revan threads. This has been weighing on my mind for quite some time. I know the last one kinda hurt my supposed reputation (or whatever) and that's a shame. The outrage was expected, but not to the degree that I saw. But because of my stance on Revan, I have been deemed a hater. Which couldn't be farther from the truth, but if people want to think that, go right ahead. Now, I remember a discussion I had with mefit a while back, and he (assuming) said that he disregards my threads because he thinks that they are filled with bias opinions. I'm hoping that that's not the case with others, but if so, then that's a real shame. I haven't mentioned Revan in a single thread besides the Great Sith War, and in that thread it was brief and didn't even really talk about him. I'm probably not making friends saying this, but I had to get this off my chest and get it out there. I did say I was going to ramble, but there it is I guess. :o

So back on topic. There is a Revan thread in the future. But for now, I'm working on Jan Dodonna, the Jedi Civil War and Darth Malak (requested by Beniboybling IIRC). The future is looking good for these threads, imo. But keep the requests coming. :)

Trust me, I know how you feel. :o

I look forward to Darth Malak and the Jedi Civil War, and Jan Dodonna!

P.S. Are you going to do the Mandalorian Wars? I'd like to know more about that.

Trust me, I know how you feel. :o

I look forward to Darth Malak and the Jedi Civil War, and Jan Dodonna!

P.S. Are you going to do the Mandalorian Wars? I'd like to know more about that.

I bet you do... :(

Working on Jan Dodonna now! :)

I did The Mandalorian Wars a long time ago. Well, not a long time ago, but a while ago.

Edited by Aurbere

Oh yeah! /facepalm - and I sparked a big debate on whether the Jedi Council were wrong or right to intervene. :p

Yes you did. It seems the general concensus was that the Jedi Council was both right and wrong. At least, that's what I gleaned from it.

I'd like to see a Darth Baras thread. As much as people make fun of him, I want to know who Baras was before he appeared as Darth Cartman in SWTOR :D

can we expect a thread on the Krath at any point in time?

Darth Baras? Interesting choice.

The Krath will definitely get a thread of their own. Most likely when I do a thread series on cults and organizations, as the Krath were a Sith cult.

Added The Jedi Civil War to Events.

Working on Darth Malak.

How would an in depth on force bonds including the lethal ones that Kreia-Meetra and Visas-Nihilus possessed with each other?

Force bonds are interesting. I think I will make a thread on that. I intend to bring back the Force Powers thread series next week.

Edited by Aurbere