Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Tank/DPS LF Ops Guild (Empire)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands > Guild Recruitment
Returning Tank/DPS LF Ops Guild (Empire)

Steelheart
01.11.2013 , 08:25 PM | #1
Hello all,

I'm looking for an ops guild that runs 2-3 times a week, preferably sometime b/t 7:30 - 11:30pm EST.

I had been playing since beta (early 2011) until about the end of February 2012. The guild I was in had cleared 16 HM of EV/KP and had only Soa and Karagga left on NM before we started losing members. Due to the lack of content, most of us went and took a break from the game.

I currently have three lvl 50s: a tank, rdps, and mdps. I was a tank and mdps for my guild before we disbanded, and have filled those roles in other MMOs as well.

I'm looking for a guild that would not mind bringing in an experienced player, even though I know that I am under-geared at the moment due to my long absence from the game. Also, I do like to prepare for ops, meaining that I do show up on time and have an understanding of mechanics of the fights entail.

If you are interested, please leave a reply and who I should contact in-game (since my forum name does not match my characters, and I tend to bounce b/t my 50s a lot).

Thanks.

Anima-Luce
01.14.2013 , 04:23 PM | #2
Steelheart,

I'd encourage you to consider Heralds of the Voxyn. We have a couple of progression teams and also run casual-style raids several times a week during the times you are interested. We also do other events.

Feel free to register and check out our website (lots of good info their about the guild and our schedule and so forth) or contact me in game (Animae/Animara/Odani/Vi'ta'ra).

Animae,
HoV Senior Officer / PR Officer

Brat-a-tat-
01.24.2013 , 07:28 AM | #3
Please Contact Navari in game with your current gear and more info about your toons.

Between 2 raid groups our guild has spots for 3 dps atm.

LordMalic
01.24.2013 , 09:02 PM | #4
Contact Dravyn/ Serpitina in game. We have 6 ops grps running and looking to put together a 7th.

We are X-raided, x-raided.net
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

zDAKz
01.24.2013 , 09:39 PM | #5
Defenders Of Chaos

Please check out our recruitment thread below.....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569935

If you would like to know more about the DOC, please check out the following thread in our official forums....
http://defendersofchaos.com/forum/po...uary-2013#last
Join The Defenders Of Chaos
www.defendersofchaos.com

Shadowlands Server
DOC Recruitment Video

AzazaelLoki
01.25.2013 , 10:46 PM | #6
If you are interested in Progression raiding talk to Byt or Kantjil from Volition.
Aza'zael - 55 PT Tank | Kantjil - 55 Op Heals