Smash is not OP

beyondkilling

no its not OP people need to stop being stupid and not group up on my marauder i dont even play rage i play annihilation and i 1v1 win rage all the time. rage is for juggernauts or people who dont know how to play. be smart and dont group up simple stop crying good bye.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not OP people need to stop being stupid and not group up on my marauder i dont even play rage i play annihilation and i 1v1 win rage all the time. rage is for juggernauts or people who dont know how to play. be smart and dont group up simple stop crying good bye.

Annihilation in PvP? Why...combat is far superior.

Oh please, dont group together. How ? hey there a smasher let's run away from him and from the objective. Oh hey there a smash let's run away even though we're melee. oh there is a Jug/mar , they're definitely smasher spec let's all run away from them. Stop being an idiot.

1 vs 1, please the OP is the Aoe of smash not against 1.

Lol, smash is relatively weak 1v1 against many classes. PVP is not about 1v1.

People like the OP annoy me so much. All they care about is trying to find 1v1s. These are the same ppl that rarely break 100k dmg and then try to duel people outside of wz's. Us good players don't spec into 1v1 specs we spec into teamplay specs and to top it off we usually beat your kind in 1v1 anyway lol!

People like the OP are what make pug matches so horrible at times.

Oh please, dont group together. How ? hey there a smasher let's run away from him and from the objective. Oh hey there a smash let's run away even though we're melee. oh there is a Jug/mar , they're definitely smasher spec let's all run away from them. Stop being an idiot.

1 vs 1, please the OP is the Aoe of smash not against 1.

i said dont grp together not run away its easy to spread out and be effective

Lol, smash is relatively weak 1v1 against many classes. PVP is not about 1v1.

People like the OP annoy me so much. All they care about is trying to find 1v1s. These are the same ppl that rarely break 100k dmg and then try to duel people outside of wz's. Us good players don't spec into 1v1 specs we spec into teamplay specs and to top it off we usually beat your kind in 1v1 anyway lol!

People like the OP are what make pug matches so horrible at times.

your an idiot i out dmg and obj points rage marauders and juggs all the time as anni

hmm yes I agree smash is not overpowered.....until you put some points in the smash tree.........

7K AOE dmg (The AOE bit is important here)....yup biofail please buff smash, I can't 1 shot people with 1 button :D

that op is special or a very big star wars fan, he wants us to make juggernauts feel like darth vader, everyone going away from him and being scared of his power xD

anyone saying smash isnt broken simply has somekind of issue

Edited by Labradoraki

Personally as a Sage I prefer seeing Rage Marauders over Carnage Marauders. Sure smash can hurt (tho I have never been hit by a 7K smash) But Carnage is a completely different beast. All their stupid roots combined with their slow usually means I'm dead if not being healed. So please marauders keep rolling Rage spec.

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

Personally as a Sage I prefer seeing Rage Marauders over Carnage Marauders. Sure smash can hurt (tho I have never been hit by a 7K smash) But Carnage is a completely different beast. All their stupid roots combined with their slow usually means I'm dead if not being healed. So please marauders keep rolling Rage spec.

Jenna'syyde

<----- Is Carnage Marauder. *Insert evil cackle here*

But in all seriousness, I don't think the spec itself is OP... It's the fact that everyone practically runs with it so there's pretty much smashing everywhere and there's no real way to counter auto-crits. 1 on 1 vs. Rage/Focus, I will destroy them... Too bad PvP isn't based on 1 on 1s though :(

Because of this, whoever has more roflsmashers/sweepers will USUALLY (not always) win. Way to go Bioware :mad:

Edited by Ardim

Glad to know you support force in balance being buffed from ~2k dmg to 7k autocrit and mortar volley being made an instant damage ability rather than channeled.

Setting here trying to articulate the point I want to make; so here goes.

I have a Jugg, Mara, Pt, Sorc, and an Operative all 50.

Jugg - Buffed Smash is OP

Mara - Rooted Ravage is OP

Sorc - Bubble Stun is OP

PT - Rapid Shots is OP

Operative - Stealth is OP

With these toons I can do well nearly any match I am in and am now convinced you all whine because you have nothing better to do, you know like... finding weaknesses / vulnerabilities / counters to any individual class. You would rather cry for a nerf than admit it may be YOU. I am convinced that a good player is capable of being a good player no matter what he rolls. Ive had this spec from launch. Back when everyone thought it was a weak 1 trick pony [Or is that still the case?].

In this spec I have soloed people 2 on 1,1 vs 1 and also lost 1 vs 1... The SINGLE common denominator is ALWAYS the players I am facing.

These are just some examples...

On my Jugg I will come after you and I will smash you.

On my Mara I will pop cloak and get close to you, Gore and Ravage.

On my Sorc I will Bubble, run up to you, pop my bubble on you and run away.

On my PT I will dot up your team, pull your ball carrier/healer into a fire-pit or acid and stun.

On my OP I will stab you when you are trying to heal or re-cloak and restun you to take your node after ive already made you use your cc breaker.

All classes (maybe not mercs) have an ability another class would love to have or call OP.

Count out 9 seconds... that is the FASTEST we can smash you again. How much damage can you do to us in 9 seconds? These people crying "He smashed me for 7k smash , smash, smash. im dead" Remember, It took him 27 seconds to get off 3 smashes MINIMUM. You had that long to also kill him. Or, "There were 2 smashers on me and all I could do is die!" If balance is anything, it is the fact that if 2 people are on you, you should die, or you are fighting baddies.

your an idiot i out dmg and obj points rage marauders and juggs all the time as anni

Never played in a rated match huh?

As much as I would love to play annihlation in rated... it just simply isn't as viable.

For regs.... no problem. I can put up a ton of DPS.

I suggest you try playing annihilation in a rated game and see if that changes your opinion at all.

Nerf Merc! I'm tired of tracer...tracer...tracer...tracer....oh wait this isn't 1.1 anymore.

Nerf Operatives!

Anyways more on topic, if you group up (by that I mean if you have four people capping the node on NC and all four are inside the bunker) you deserve to get hit with a 7k smash, followed by 2 Death from Aboves. Smash is easily diffused if people can manage an environment awareness they can remain spread out and remain effective thus making the derpsmashes only hit 7k on one person if that.

Lets learn to play people :rak_04:

Soooo...if we do not group up, it won't hit me 6996!? Lets forget about warzones not being objective based. /coughcough:cool:

Jenna'syyde

Yeah, it hurts more on my healer.

Never played in a rated match huh?

As much as I would love to play annihlation in rated... it just simply isn't as viable.

For regs.... no problem. I can put up a ton of DPS.

I suggest you try playing annihilation in a rated game and see if that changes your opinion at all.

actually i have my purp/blk and speeder thx

Nerf Merc! I'm tired of tracer...tracer...tracer...tracer....oh wait this isn't 1.1 anymore.

Nerf Operatives!

Anyways more on topic, if you group up (by that I mean if you have four people capping the node on NC and all four are inside the bunker) you deserve to get hit with a 7k smash, followed by 2 Death from Aboves. Smash is easily diffused if people can manage an environment awareness they can remain spread out and remain effective thus making the derpsmashes only hit 7k on one person if that.

Lets learn to play people :rak_04:

Only 7k on one person......LOL did you read this before you wrote it?