Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concert Stage -- BEST DECO EVER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Concert Stage -- BEST DECO EVER

Xina_LA
06.24.2019 , 08:43 AM | #11
They had been hinting about a Dantooine stronghold, but I haven't heard anything about it in awhile. Maybe we can ask them for an update.

Honestly, I'd prefer Alderaan more than any other world,. Corellia, Makeb, Voss, or Taris would be amazing, too. I wouldn't mind Dantooine some day. The choice of planet isn't as important to me as a good design with numerous, well-placed hooks. It's about time they give us something with plenty of Flooring (rug) hooks, and hopefully lots of those new Centerpiece hooks.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Screaming_Ziva
06.24.2019 , 03:22 PM | #12
The only problem with this deco is that anything you put on the hooks under it are actually under it. Doesn't look great with a bunch of band members with their feet cut off.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Xina_LA
06.25.2019 , 08:41 AM | #13
Yeah, I'm of two minds when it comes to decoration collision.

On the one hand, I want all objects to pop to the top of the stage and floor tiles.
I would love to be able to put objects and pets on tables, couches, and other things.

On the other hand, I hide pets in furniture to get to 100% completion without cluttering up a stronghold.

I suppose the only good solution is for them to add a Z-axis to movement.
(And hopefully increase the X/Y movement distances as well.)

Let's try that Suggestion Box -- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=965594

Rrusalka
06.25.2019 , 12:12 PM | #14
Some of the pets and npc's will go above an object depending which it is. I have the kneeling jedi, sith and sprawled out pirate on couches all over the place in Tatooine. There's even a male dancer on a table that shows right 50% of the time there. I even managed to get some of the pets to hover higher over shrubs and the fountains in my Manaan SH.

Some will fall through depending how far they are from the entrance point to the SH. Too close to where players load in will cause havoc. But quickly playing the SH Intro will reset most of them.

Roserachel
06.25.2019 , 03:01 PM | #15
I want the stage, but I also got the dance floor. The only problem with that is, it's considered a RUG and can't be placed just anywhere so no Dance floor by my stage on my outside terrace.

Xina_LA
06.26.2019 , 07:14 AM | #16
True! I have a thought about this, so off to the Suggestions forum for me!

Fallenius
07.03.2019 , 05:11 PM | #17
I like the stage, but it can only be placed on centerpiece hooks. I think we should be able to place it on large hooks aswell. Nar Shadaa SH, only have centerpiece hooks at the balcony :/

TonyTricicolo
07.04.2019 , 04:22 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallenius View Post
I like the stage, but it can only be placed on centerpiece hooks. I think we should be able to place it on large hooks aswell. Nar Shadaa SH, only have centerpiece hooks at the balcony :/
My sentiments exactly! Kind of limits it's use in strongholds that have few centerpiece hooks. The only suitable spot, in my opinion, is on the beaches of Rishi.
STRYDER SWG Sunrunner/SWGLegends
TONY NOVA SWTOR Shadowlands/Star Forge
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

HeatRacer
07.09.2019 , 05:57 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
The only suitable spot, in my opinion, is on the beaches of Rishi.
Spring breeeak! Woooo!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.