Jedi Knight real life

northsatr

What jobs in real life are the real life equivilant of a jedi knight?

never existed, never will be

althou if you count those people who like to say "I invented my job" then you gonna find few freaks who would jump under a car for you, then give you their shoes and after it they would run after wallet thief. althou, it is not official so doesnt matter and , advice, better avoid physical contact, who knows what they have

never existed, never will be

althou if you count those people who like to say "I invented my job" then you gonna find few freaks who would jump under a car for you, then give you their shoes and after it they would run after wallet thief. althou, it is not official so doesnt matter and , advice, better avoid physical contact, who knows what they have

I think its commonly referred to as 'morals' :p

I think its commonly referred to as 'morals' :p

yes, very dangerous disorder, and they reffer to themselves as helpers or "simple man" or "other such things that would make them look like a regular folk, I guess those are quotes of heroism. shivers run down my spine when I think about it. but no need to think about it, it is not exactly contagious, they dont roam streets, wont be apocalypse I think, we are safe. just remembr, every evil curse and spell starts with "may I help you", it is commonly followed by open hand gesture.

no, no jedi, no, please, not in real life, no-no job like that

Unfortunately, there are no Jedi in real life. There are good people out there though. The people that will risk their lives for a stranger. The people that will give a homeless person whatever money they have in their pockets. The people that take care of the sick and elderly. These acts can be considered Jedi-like.

Jedi are not the lightsaber-wielding leaders that we see them as. A Jedi is at his finest when he has put his weapon away and simply sits down with a person in need and does what he can to help them.

There are people like that. Sadly, that number is dwindling.

Unfortunately, there are no Jedi in real life. There are good people out there though. The people that will risk their lives for a stranger. The people that will give a homeless person whatever money they have in their pockets. The people that take care of the sick and elderly. These acts can be considered Jedi-like.

Jedi are not the lightsaber-wielding leaders that we see them as. A Jedi is at his finest when he has put his weapon away and simply sits down with a person in need and does what he can to help them.

There are people like that. Sadly, that number is dwindling.

Umm, I didn't see a whole lot of Jedi like that in the Movies or EU either. Maybe that's the theoretical answer, but not the reality of how most Jedi actually were. Maybe Qui-gon.

Umm, I didn't see a whole lot of Jedi like that in the Movies or EU either. Maybe that's the theoretical answer, but not the reality of how most Jedi actually were. Maybe Qui-gon.

Many Jedi have helped others in need. It can be as simple as encouraging words, or go so far sacrificial acts.

These acts aren't well known, but they do occur. They are quite commonplace (in times of peace when the Jedi aren't acting as defenders), actually.