Swtor action figures

does anyone else want SWTOR action figures? and when i ask the question, i mean strickly story characters.

some of the SWTOR action figures that i think would be cool to have:

Grand Master Satele Shan

Flesh Raiders

Lace Malcom

Nico Okarr

Master Gnost Dural

Imperial C-Series War Droid

Imperail Troopers

Hylo Visz

Master Ven Zallow

Zerrid

Aryn Leerner

Sith lord Vindican (darth malgus's master)

Jedi Master Kao Cen Darach

T7-01 (in normal color and that cool red color.)

What action figures do you want? do you want the same stuff i want ? do you have more that I missed?

Now if we're talking not class story people i would want my smuggler,

and it would be cool to have my ship, and my compainions, espically cus i equpeed pvp armor on corso and he looks beast

i think it would be cool to have the Fury Class Interceptor

Edited by HaleLightmight
needs to be updated

since they have recenlty released Malgus and Shae Vizla. im pretty sure they will release diffrent ones in the future. id like toget a custom ones of my characters. that would be kinda cool i think.

The Hasbro figures are nice, if you can get them for a reasonable price and no I don't consider $20 bucks for a 3.75 inch action figure reasonable.

However Sideshow Collectibles is coming out with a 1/6th Darth Malgus figure that will be awesome.

The Hasbro figures are nice, if you can get them for a reasonable price and no I don't consider $20 bucks for a 3.75 inch action figure reasonable.

However Sideshow Collectibles is coming out with a 1/6th Darth Malgus figure that will be awesome.

Already have him from pre-order, what about a few other icons? A generic Sith from the Sacking of Coruscant video, or maybe Colonel Malcom? Ven Zallow?

Already have him from pre-order, what about a few other icons? A generic Sith from the Sacking of Coruscant video, or maybe Colonel Malcom? Ven Zallow?

I'm talking about a poseable action figure, not a statue.