Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Help w/ Target Rich Environments

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Help w/ Target Rich Environments

SheGeek's Avatar


SheGeek
01.24.2012 , 01:55 PM | #1
I have one last guy to kill and I can't find him...Shekra

On the map it looks like there is an entrance to a path, but I can't find the entrance. At that entrance is a quest to kill the Breeder's Children and at the other end Shekra. I can't get to the path. I think it might be up above me. I have tried climbing up the mountains, rocks and trees, but to no avail.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton.
Angie
Angie
Lillie Sundkist Level 50 Mercenary
Emiless Sundkist Level 50 Sniper
Jasmindar Sundkist Level 10 Chiss Jedi Shadow

Caustica's Avatar


Caustica
01.24.2012 , 02:06 PM | #2
Did that particular quest just the other day, but cant say i had any issues at all finding them, i went straight from the guy at the breeders children to the other guy. I killed the guy at the Breeders children, backtracked down the slope where i came from and then just followed the path to the other guy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
I imagine they pulled them from actual server data, as opposed to your source, which appears to be your arse.

Kunovega's Avatar


Kunovega
01.24.2012 , 02:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SheGeek View Post
I have one last guy to kill and I can't find him...Shekra

On the map it looks like there is an entrance to a path, but I can't find the entrance. At that entrance is a quest to kill the Breeder's Children and at the other end Shekra. I can't get to the path. I think it might be up above me. I have tried climbing up the mountains, rocks and trees, but to no avail.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton.
Angie
i barely remember this quest line as it was pretty straight forward and easy

the only thing i remember needing to do was: shut off all other quest tracking

it was easy to get distracted by other quest markers while searching for targets, beyond that, the markers were all accurate in my memory. at most you just need to circle around looking for another way into a grotto or up a hill somewhere
This is not the signature you're looking for... But since you are here, use this link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Xv5WwL
Get free stuff (mailed to you in game on every character) and a Free Character Transfer!

SheGeek's Avatar


SheGeek
01.24.2012 , 02:16 PM | #4
Thank you for the help. I will try again when I get home.
Angie
Lillie Sundkist Level 50 Mercenary
Emiless Sundkist Level 50 Sniper
Jasmindar Sundkist Level 10 Chiss Jedi Shadow

JandoKaiUr's Avatar


JandoKaiUr
01.03.2018 , 05:54 PM | #5
Make your approach from the south side of the map from north and east you will be blocked by a wall and it is hard to find your way around.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
01.04.2018 , 02:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JandoKaiUr View Post
Make your approach from the south side of the map from north and east you will be blocked by a wall and it is hard to find your way around.
Are any of those people even playing SIX YEARS later?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

viernedeuxieme's Avatar


viernedeuxieme
01.10.2018 , 05:42 AM | #7
they're probably still looking.

AveryTarn's Avatar


AveryTarn
10.22.2019 , 07:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Are any of those people even playing SIX YEARS later?
He just helped me lol. Other posters from 2012 were useless.

prettynerdygirl's Avatar


prettynerdygirl
01.04.2020 , 03:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SheGeek View Post
I have one last guy to kill and I can't find him...Shekra

On the map it looks like there is an entrance to a path, but I can't find the entrance. At that entrance is a quest to kill the Breeder's Children and at the other end Shekra. I can't get to the path. I think it might be up above me. I have tried climbing up the mountains, rocks and trees, but to no avail.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton.
Angie
8 years later...

Travel to the Lower Prison Magma Transport. Exit out to The Tomb and take the East exit (if you're looking at the map). Take this dotted line of a side road to the main road and head south. take it to the second fork in the road and head north east toward the wall and go under the arch way. Take that side road through the baddies and then trek westward to get Noumeian.

I spent WAY too long on this stupid mission to not post this, if at least for my future reference. Good luck everyone. This is not straight forward, at least not as of posting this. Do not bother with taking the ancient speeder to Deep Launchpoint Transport. Every way there is blocked, despite the fact that the map makes it look like this is the way. It is not the way. Someone needs to fix this.

Dulcius's Avatar


Dulcius
Yesterday , 04:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by prettynerdygirl View Post
8 years later...

Travel to the Lower Prison Magma Transport. Exit out to The Tomb and take the East exit (if you're looking at the map). Take this dotted line of a side road to the main road and head south. take it to the second fork in the road and head north east toward the wall and go under the arch way. Take that side road through the baddies and then trek westward to get Noumeian.

I spent WAY too long on this stupid mission to not post this, if at least for my future reference. Good luck everyone. This is not straight forward, at least not as of posting this. Do not bother with taking the ancient speeder to Deep Launchpoint Transport. Every way there is blocked, despite the fact that the map makes it look like this is the way. It is not the way. Someone needs to fix this.
These were the only directions that helped, thank you!