Cross faction armor

bobbylhosey

I am training armormech on my trooper and noticed that all of the pieces look like trooper armor. If i craft the same armor pieces and send them to my bounty hunter that i plan on rolling in the future will they still look like trooper armor or will they change to look like bounty hunter armor? dont really want a bounty hunter running around looking like a stormtrooper.

I am training armormech on my trooper and noticed that all of the pieces look like trooper armor. If i craft the same armor pieces and send them to my bounty hunter that i plan on rolling in the future will they still look like trooper armor or will they change to look like bounty hunter armor? dont really want a bounty hunter running around looking like a stormtrooper.

Whatever you craft on pub side has a different look when you shift it to imp side.

Yes, the armors you can make with Armomech will look different on your future Bounty Hunter.