Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon SH: Iziz Townhouse

Ylliarus
05.21.2020 , 04:48 AM | #1
Something I'd love to see is a townhouse type of SH and I think Onderon would be the perfect spot for it. It could be situated in Iziz and perhaps have 2 levels to keep it somewhat smaller. We have had a lot of big, expansive SHs lately and it would be nice to have something smaller on the scale of the Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. It could have a little square in the front and in the back as a sort of small, walled-off yard.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

casirabit
05.21.2020 , 11:35 AM | #2
Sounds good. It would give me another stronghold and if I had to I give up DK. (DK chat is becoming way too much for my tastes).
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Ylliarus
05.21.2020 , 11:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Sounds good. It would give me another stronghold and if I had to I give up DK. (DK chat is becoming way too much for my tastes).
That's why I have chat turned off by default :P

I don't mind getting huge SHs like Alderaan, but since we have had a few really big ones recently (Alderaan, Rishi, Yavin), it would be nice to get something smaller scaled this time. And the city of Iziz really looks nice and cool, the townhouses there especially. It would simply be a nice and iconic planet to have a SH on
Darth Malgus [EU]

Ylliarus
05.26.2020 , 04:14 AM | #4
I've been looking around on the internet, and I found the perfect template for an Iziz Townhouse, namely this one.

It has great architecture, a nice surrounding area and just looks phenomenal for a SH. I'd love to have an Iziz Townhouse SH like that one!
Darth Malgus [EU]