Maintenance: March 11th, 2014

ServerDroid

On March 11th, 2014, all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform maintenance. Patch 2.6.1a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday March 11th, 2014

Duration: 3 hours

Time: 2AM PDT (9AM GMT) - 5AM PDT (12PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by ServerDroid

Thanks for the early warning.

02:00:00 a.m. Tuesday March 11, 2014 in PST8PDT converts to

07:00:00 p.m. Tuesday March 11, 2014 in AEST

Little to no play time for working Australians on Tuesday it seems... yay for TV night?

Hey everyone!

Patch notes for 2.6.1a won't be available until the patch is up since one of the things we are addressing is an exploit that is currently live.

-tw

So just post the rest of the patch notes and reveal that one tomorrow.

Hey everyone!

Patch notes for 2.6.1a won't be available until the patch is up since one of the things we are addressing is an exploit that is currently live.

-tw

So post everything but that part and it it to the notes after the patch....

Thanks for the early warning.

02:00:00 a.m. Tuesday March 11, 2014 in PST8PDT converts to

07:00:00 p.m. Tuesday March 11, 2014 in AEST

Little to no play time for working Australians on Tuesday it seems... yay for TV night?

So if you like MKR, the Block or Biggest Loser, win... for the rest that are sick of "reality" TV, lose...

Better - go to bed early, set alarm for 4am and play before work on Wed morning!

So if you like MKR, the Block or Biggest Loser, win... for the rest that are sick of "reality" TV, lose...

Better - go to bed early, set alarm for 4am and play before work on Wed morning!

Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls are on later if you are interested in either of those. I can't say I ever got into Rules of Engagement, but it's on during downtime too. Not really a great TV night after all... guess I'll play some other games or draw or something after the servers are down.

I hope we get something interesting with this patch. Hopefully the notes will be posted as soon as the servers are back up. It'll be too late to log in to play, but I wouldn't mind reading the patch notes before bed.

Hey everyone!

-tw

You can't just say "Resolved an exploit, details pending"?